Lifeless

Luke's P.O.V

"What a great performance." i said plopping down on the couch. We where in London preforming. Well we are on tour after all. "I'm glad we get to stay in London for a little while." said Ashton joining me on the couch. "You know you can go to your flat right?" i asked. "Luke! Are you trying to get rid of me!" Ashton protested. I laughed. "You can stay if you want to. But I'm going to sleep." i said. "We're supposed to be celebrating! Tour is finally over!" said Ashton. Man he had some energy tonight. "You go out with the boys. I'm way too tired." i said. "Get your little ass off the couch. Go take a shower. We're going to the club." said Ashton. "We're too young." i said. "I know. But i have my ways." said Ashton. "If your thinking about fake ID's there never gonna work." i said. "Shut up and get ready." said Ashton. "Fine! I'm going." i said and started walking to the bathroom. "I'M GONNA GO GET THE BOYS!" screamed Ashton and he was gone. What a strange, strange, boy. 

*****

We got out of the car and got in the line up. My anxiety was pumping through my body. I was so scared we'd get caught with the fake ID's. Management would kill us if they found out. I passed the guard my ID and they looked at it. They nodded and let me in. Followed by, Ashton, Calum, then Michael. Once we walked in a huge sigh of relief left my mouth. "Little Lukey poo was scared?" asked Ashton and i chuckled. "No. I was nervous. There's a huge difference." i said. "Sure." said Calum sarcastically. 

I ordered a beer. I didn't really drink much. I was so tired and not really in the mood to party tonight. "Come on man. I'm already on my second beer." said Ashton. "But you downed the first one." i said. "I'm in a really good mood to party tonight. We deserve it anyways." said Ashton. I know we deserved it, but i still wasn't feeling great about this place. 

I finished my second beer, and we all decided to do shots. The guy poured us some vodka. "One. Two. Three!" we all yelled then downed it. I cringed at the burning sensation that went down my throat. "ANOTHER!" screamed Ashton. I think hes already drunk. I'm not even buzzed yet. 

I had another just because i didn't want to seem like a party pooper to everyone else. Maybe if i got drunk then i would feel better. Oh fuck it. Soon i had a buzz going on, and the weight on my shoulders soon started lifting off. I was soon feeling great. A girl sat next to me. Man she was gorgeous. She had blonde hair, a perfect body, blue eyes, and she was wearing a black skimpy dress. She ordered a drink, and looked at me. I quickly looked away. She softly chuckled. 

"My name is Carmen." she said. "I'm Luke." i said. "That's a cute name." said Carmen. I chuckled. "Thanks." i said. "Want to dance?" asked Carmen. I was about to say something when Ashton interrupted. "Yes he does." said Ashton. I glared at him, and the girl grabbed my hand pulling me out into the crowd of people. Ashton gave me a thumbs up as i tried having some fun.

The girl pressed up against me, and i could tell she was absolutely drunk. I grabbed onto her hips, letting the symptoms of alcohol kick in. I looked into her eyes, and i moved her closer to my body, and we started grinding on each other. 

Next thing you know i hear a gun shot go off, and everyone started screaming running everywhere. The girl i was dancing with started running away, and i looked around trying to find the boys. "ASHTON! CALUM! MICHAEL!" i screamed. I hear Calum yelling and i followed his voice. Everything was happening to fast. I started sweating. I was so nervous thinking 'what if someone got shot?' All i know is we have to get the hell outta here before the press show up. 

I found Calum and Michael kneeling down. I ran up to them, pushing everyone out of my way. I ran over and Ashton was down on the ground, blood pouring out of his side. "Ashton." i said. "Come on. Help me!" said Claum. Michael started calling the police, and i helped Calum put presser on Ashton's wound.