Attractive

Angela's P.O.V

"I'm coming for you, and i'm not alone this time." said Logan. My heart was beating out of my chest and i got out of bed. I shut my bedroom door then locked it. My breathing was getting heavy as all the bad memories shot into my brain. "No. No. No. Your suppose to be in jail." i burst into tears and fell to the ground. Hes gonna get me. Holy fuck. I'm gonna die. "Remember your old pal, Ruby? She bailed me out." said Logan and i remembered hearing something on the news. 

Flashback:

I watched the TV as Luke just left from having our little 'swimming day'. I was sitting on the couch and the news was on so i left it the way it was. "How many people was in the house?" asked the reporter to the police man. "When we got there a man was in the basement, a gun wound in his thigh." said the police officer. 

Out Of Flashback:

I remembered now. Ruby must of left Logan there. This was there plan. "Your never gonna get me. Me and Luke are together again and he'll kick your ass." i said trying all i could to keep him away. "How can he kick my ass when he's leaving for tour in five days?" asked Logan, my eyes widened. My mouth felt dry, and i was on the verge of puking. "I'm gonna tell him about this." i said and Logan laughed. My heart was beating so fast at this point. I think my chest was gonna explode. "If you do your precious, Michael, will die." said Logan and my eyes widened. Michael. No. 

"Where is he?" i asked standing up and looked out my window. His car was gone. So he must be safe. "Oh don't worry. We didn't hurt him yet. But if you don't cooperate then he'll die." said Logan and i gulped back the longing pain in my chest. He cant die. Michael can not die. "What do you want me to do?" i asked trying to control my tears. "Do not tell a single soul about this phone call. Keep your mouth shut and the boys can go on there way to tour safe and sound." said Logan and i nodded but he couldn't see. "Fine. I wont tell anyone." i said reassuring myself. Logan laughed some more. What is he up to? 

"So i heard you've been a little sneaky lately?" asked Logan. How does he know everything? "How?" i asked and Logan laughed some more. God he makes me sick. "Your sleeping with one of Luke's best mates. What will happen if he finds out, eh?" asked Logan and i shook my head the tears rolling down my cheeks faster. "Please don't tell Luke. Please. Me and him have everything planned out. You cant ruin it. Please." i begged. Logan laughed because of my reaction. "If you keep doing everything i ask then maybe he wont find out." said Logan before the phone line went dead. What else does he want me to do? Kill myself!? Kill myself...? 

Luke's P.O.V

Four days till tour. Four fucking days. I swear to god if it goes any faster then it already is i'm gonna shoot someone in the face. I climbed out of bed and grabbed some clean clothes. I walked into my bathroom and started up the hot shower. Nothing better then a hot shower to relax the muscles. 

I got out of the shower after fifteen minutes because someone was ringing my doorbell. Probably one of the boys because i forgot to unlock it. I wrapped the towel around my waste and walked to the front of my door. I opened it up and nobody was there... Only a package at the end of my feet. My eyebrows knotted together in confusion. Maybe it's from Angela? 

I picked it up and brought it into my house. I placed it on my coffee table and i slowly started opening up the tape. I gulped hard before seeing what's inside. It was a bunch of photo graphs? And a letter? I picked up the letter and read this. 

Dear Luke H.

Do you wanna know what your little girlfriend has been up to these past few days?

Sincerely, 

Your fucking worst nightmare. 

I picked up one of the photo graphs and seen Angela kissing someone. I couldn't see who the other person was but her lips was sealed to his, and she had her legs wrapped around his waste. This has to be fake? It cant be real. Because Angela wouldn't do that... Or maybe she would? I looked at another one and realized they where all the same. Who ever sent me this package photo copied over 200 photo's of the same thing. Who is this person?