Easter Love

Angela's P.O.V

This week is slowly dragging by. I just got off work and soon this stupid movie will be over. All i want to do is get into some comfy clothes and text Luke. Me and him are getting closer again ever sense Carmen is out of the picture. Most of the fans are happy Carmen's gone, but some are very pissed. They thought she was a good girlfriend. Well there wrong. 

I got out of my car and locked it up just in case. It was windy out today, but it was a nice windy. It was quite warm out. I was about to unlock my mansion but my door was slowly half way open. My heart started beating faster and faster. What if it's Logan? Maybe hes back to try and kill me again. There's no more guards around my house anymore. Only my guard dog. But he's in his dog house half the time. I slowly pushed it open, and heard the strum of a guitar going. I walked into my house and seen rose petals on the ground. What the fuck is going on?

I closed my door and dropped my purse and car keys on the counter. "Hello?" i yelled into my mansion. I kept walking as i heard the guitar playing getting louder. I followed the rose petals up my stairs. I turned the corner once i was at the end of the petals. They where right in front of my room. I put my ear up against the door and heard the guitar playing. It was a soothing song. But who the hell is here? 

I pushed my door opened to see the light dim in my room, rose petals everywhere, candles lit, and basket's of candy everywhere. My eyes stopped looking around the room once they landed on a guitar playing Luke. I started smiling like an idiot as he begun singing. It was the song 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. 

"Give me love like her. Cus lately i've been waking up alone.

Paint splats, the tear drops on my shirt.

Told you i'd let them go.

And that i'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight i'd call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, i just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, give me love,

Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately i've been craving more.

And it's been awhile but i still feel the same,

Maybe i should let you go,

You know i'd fight my corner,

And that tonight i'll call ya,

After my blood is drowning in alcohol.

No i just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, give me love,

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,