Paris?!?

Luke's P.O.V

"So what are we?" asked Carmen as we breath heavily next to one another. Yes... I just had sex with a girl i barley new. So what? "What do you want us to be?" i asked. "Well first off, the sex was amazing. Second, i really like you." said Carmen before pressing her beautiful lips onto mine. I had to admit. I did like Carmen. Her affect on me was crazy! I bit my lip thinking what i should say next. "I like you too, Carmen. But maybe we should take things slow? Like not opening up our fans right away." i said. Carmen smiled. "I like that idea." said Carmen before she hopped out of my bed in her bra and panties. Damn she had a nice ass. I found myself biting my lip as she put my shirt over her. It was bigger on her small body, going down to about mid thigh. "Can i spend the night?" asked Carmen. I nodded my head and threw some shorts on, followed by a shirt. 

Carmen sat down on my bed and i sat in front of her. I pulled her onto my lap. This felt so right... But for some reason it also felt wrong. My feelings are growing for Carmen.. But what about Angela? I love her, but i want to try some new things with Carmen. And besides... Angela will never feel the same about me. I pressed my lips ageist Carmen's, as she smiled into the kiss. Man she was so attractive. Carmen pulled away. "I thought i'd never end up in a relationship with a guy like you, Luke." said Carmen. "So I'm your boyfriend now?" i asked. Carmen smiled. "I know we're taking things slow, but i need to know if your committed?" asked Carmen. I thought for a moment. If i say yes to Carmen, that means i will never have Angela. But all that seems to matter is Carmen here with me. I nod my head. "I'm your boyfriend." i said before i pressed my lips onto hers. I know what i want... And i want Carmen. 

******

It was late at night and me and Carmen was eating a bowl of cereal, in my bed, while telling jokes, and getting to know each other. This was amazing. "So you threw up in your crushes face while on the Ferris wheel?" i ask trying to hold back laughter. "Yes." said Carmen shyly. I burst out laughing while i almost spill my cereal. She playfully hit my arm trying to make me stop. I was doing everything i can to stop laughing, but i cant. I was having a laugh attack. 

"I was only fourteen!" Carmen protested. I stopped laughing once Carmen shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth so i'd shut up. I crewed before swallowing. "What did he do?" i asked. "He... Uh... Got off and never spoke to me ever again.." said Carmen. I smirked one more time. This was way to funny. "I would never leave because you barfed in my face... I would make you kiss me." i said and Carmen wrinkled her nose trying to picture it. "Ew!" yelled Carmen. 

I put my bowl of cereal down and started crawling towards her. "I'm the guy with puke in my face! Kiss me!" i yelled. "Never!" yelled Carmen and she hit me with a pillow. That didn't make me stop their. "Kiss me." i growled and Carmen backed up so far she fell off the bed. I crawled on top of her before smashing my lips onto hers. I pull away with a smirk on my face. "Gotcha." i said then i stood up. I helped Carmen up as she let a yawn escape her mouth. "Lets go to sleep." said Carmen. "I'm not done with you yet!" i said before spinning her around and kissing her lips again. I put her up against the wall as her legs wrapped around my waist. We kissed passionately. 

"Hey Luke. I was.-" me and Carmen pulled away when i seen four boys looking at us. "Is that the girl from the club! O-my it is!" yelled Calum. I let Carmen on her feet again. "We're dating." i said and scratched the back of my neck. There eyes widened. "Wow. We'll leave you guys to it then." said Ashton and they started walking out of my flat. "COME BY TOMORROW." I yelled before they where gone. "Were where we?" i growled before crawling on top of her on my bed. 

******

I woke up the next morning to soft kisses on my lips. My eyes opened to a very happy Carmen. "I need to go to my flat." said Carmen. "Why?" i asked. "I need to get dressed, have a shower. Also i need to go to work." said Carmen. "I thought you where a model?" i asked. "Yeah, I'm a model, who also tries finding different jobs." said Carmen. "Oh." i said. Carmen nodded and i climbed out of bed. "Will you come by later?" i asked. "Yes i will." said Carmen before she kissed my lips one last time. Then she was gone.