Miss Me

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up the next day as i stared at the blank sealing. Today is the day i see Angela. I hope shes not completely mad at me. I honestly didn't feel like getting out of bed. I'm in way too much trouble. The press is probably every where's looking for answers. London has been so crazy! When are we ever gonna get a break? 

I climbed out of bed, and grabbed some clothes. I put on some black skinny jeans, a plaid long sleeve shirt, and i did my hair. I also threw in some bracelets. I wore any random pair of shoes i found. I walked out of my room, and into the living room. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I'm not calling the boys or Matt. Pff, Matt probably wouldn't let me go anyways. 

I walked pass the boys flats, and i clicked the elevator button for the bottom floor. I waited for the door to open. It soon did, and a girl walked out. My mouth nearly dropped. "Carmen. Hey." i said. "Luke? Hey." said Carmen and she gave me a little hug. "Where you heading?" asked Carmen. "I'm going to the hospital." i said. "Why? Are you okay?" asked Carmen. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm actually going to visit a friend." i said. The elevator door was about to close, but i stopped it with my foot. "I hope your friend is okay." said Carmen. "Thanks. Are you living here?" i asked sense i seen house keys in her hands. "Yeah. I live right there at the end of the hall." said Carmen. "Wow. That's right next to my house." i laughed. "That's crazy, but i should get going. I have this meeting i need to get ready for." said Carmen. "Alright. See you later." i said. 

I was about to get on the elevator when she spoke up. "We should get coffee some time. It be great if i got to know you." said Carmen. "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll definitely take up that offer." i said. "Here's my number. Call me anytime." said Carmen and i looked at it before stuffing it in my pocket. "See you around." i said. Carmen waved goodbye then she walked down the hallway to her flat. I got on the elevator at added her contact to my phone. I smiled. Shes so beautiful. 

******

I pulled up into the hospital parking lot and the press surrounded the hole doors. This is gonna be great. I pulled out some sunglasses, and put them on before i got out, locking my doors. I started walking over to the huge crowd of the press. They yelled questions at me, from left, to right. 

"ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANGELA?" "ARE YOU AND LOGAN BUDDIES?" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ANGELA?" "DID YOU HURT ANGELA?" "IS ANGELA GIVING WHAT YOU WANT? SEX?" yelled another. My blood was pumping with anger. There all peaces of crap! The press can all go to hell. 

I finally made it in alive. I exhaled a ball of air, then walked up to the front desk. "Is Angela Smith allowed visitors?" i asked. The girl checked her clipboard. "She never had any visitors, but it doesn't say. So i guess you can." said the lady. "Thank you. Whats her room number?" i asked. She checked the computer for that. "Uh. It's room 204." said the lady. "Thanks." i said. "Your welcome, dear." said the lady and i walked down the hallway. 

I never liked the hospital. It always freaked me out. Everyone losing someone they loved. It's very sad actually. I got to the elevator and clicked the second floor. I waited patiently for it to open. When it did i walked in, and waited to get to my destination. 

It opened and i looked around for room 204. I found it and the door was closed. I was hoping it would be open actually. I knocked on the door, and i heard a faint voice. "Come in." said Angela. I opened the door, and i seen someone at the end of her bed. I closed the door and walked up to her. It was some guy. 

"Ah Luke. I'm Peter. Angela's manager." said Peter and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you." i said and sat down. "I was just leaving anyways. When your out of the hospital come to my office. We need to talk." said Peter. Angela nodded then he left.