True Colors

Luke's P.O.V

"Because i don't want to live like this anymore." Angela blurted out. I felt relieved she said something to me. I'm no doctor but i think she might have depression. "Maybe you should go see a doctor. Or a therapist." i said. "That's why no one can know about this. I cant wind up in rehab, or someplace else. I'm an actress." said Angela. "I really think it's no harm if you try asking for help." i said. "I'm not one of the most famous people out there, but i cant afford to lose anymore fans. It will hurt mine and Logan's corer." said Angela. "Everyone loses fans at one point." i said. "I don't know why I'm talking to you in a supplies closet, but we need to get back." said Angela as she dodged what i said.

"Your talking to me because you have no one else to talk to." i said. "But i don't know you." said Angela. Angela was about to turn the nob but i held her back. "Someones coming." i whispered in her ear. Angela kicked the lock again, just in case someone decided to come in here. I realized i was still holding onto Angela, and i let my arms fall back down to my sides. "Sorry." i mumbled. Angela didn't reply. She only shushed me. 

"Where's Angela?" i heard a males voice. "I don't know. Shes probably gone." said a females voice. "That slut probably fucked off some wheres." said the males voice then i new who it was. It was Logan, and he called his girlfriend a slut? "Well maybe me and you should leave." said a girls voice. I still didn't know who the girl was. "The press cant see us leaving together. They'll get suspicious." said Logan. Was Logan cheating on Angela? 

"Then we go out the back door." said the girls voice. "I don't think so, Ruby." said Logan. Ruby? Who's Ruby? Then Angela gasped. I covered her mouth with my hand. Logan and some girl named Ruby stopped talking and i heard them walking up to the door we where in. Someone twisted the lock. "I swear i heard someone in here." said Logan. I gulped. This will look so bad if Logan finds us in here.

"Just leave it babe. How about going in one of these rooms?" asked Ruby. "I guess. But i need to find Angela after. I came here with her, and we have to leave together. It's for the press." said Logan. What a fucking dick. They started walking away and another door opened. It shut, then it locked behind it. 

I removed my hand from Angela's mouth, and she turned around. Tears was running down her cheeks, and her lip quivered. "Hes cheating on me. With my stylist." cried Angela. 

Angela's P.O.V

I turned around after Luke removed his hand from my mouth. I was crying, because Ruby was my best friend. I guess she got paid to be my friend. Now i have no one. I'm in a supplies closet, with some guy named Luke, and i should of believed myself when i thought Logan was sleeping with someone else. But Ruby? I would never suspect anything. "Hes cheating on me. With my stylist." i cried out. I let the chocked sobs leave my mouth, and i tried keeping them quite. 

My back slid down the supplies closet  door, and Luke knelled down. "It's gonna be okay. Hes just being a dick." said Luke. I shook my head. "It's more c-complected then that." i cried. "How?" asked Luke. "I d-don't want to talk about it." i cried. "I understand." said Luke. "You should go. Your band mates are probably looking for you." i said and i wiped my eyes. "No. I'm not leaving." said Luke and i did a half smile. "Thank y-you." i cried. Luke smiled. "For what?" asked Luke. "For being my friend, and i don't even know you." i said. "Don't worry about it." said Luke. 

I have to admit. Luke is a really nice guy. He staid in this supplies closet with me for god knows how long. I talked about some of my problems, but not all of them. I guess hes.. Perfect. "I need to go and bust Logan." i said. Luke stood up before me and held out his hand. I looked at him in the eyes before i grabbed his hand. He pulled me up, and i dust off my dress. "I probably look like shit." i said. "You look beautiful." said Luke. I smiled. "Lets go." i said then sniffed. I unlocked the door and we both walked out.