I Cant

Angela's P.O.V

It's been a week. One long horrible week. All i've been doing is working on my movie. I just got in the door and walked over to my fridge. I'm on a strict diet lately. I grabbed some orange juice and poured up a glass. I took a sip before walking up stairs to my room. I'm still living in my mansion. It's been lonely and weird. I have no company. Well i have my new stylist, Sandra. Shes really nice and i like her a lot. She comes around every once in awhile, but we don't have a connection like me and Ruby had. The cops never found Ruby, and Logan yet. There still out there, looking for me and Luke. God i hope Luke is okay. I'm not allowed speaking to him ever again.. It really does break my heart. I don't even know if hes fine, and what his mental state is like. Only if i get to see him one last time. 

I grabbed some pajama's and changed right quick. I threw on a loose jumper, and some pajama short shorts. I also washed off all my makeup, and threw my hair into a messy bun. I put my knee high socks on and walked over to my bed. It was really big. Way bigger then my other one. 

I let my body collapse on the bed. I looked at the blank sealing as my thoughts ran wild. I don't even have anyone to share my secrets to. I have no one in this stupid world. Then my phone started ringing. I groaned and grabbed it off my night stand. I didn't bother check the caller ID. I answered it pressing it to my ear. 

"Hello?" i said into the phone. "Hey, Angela. It's me, Ashton." he said. "Hey Ashton. Why'd you call?" i asked and sat up in my bed. I was so happy to hear a friendly voice. "It's Luke." said Ashton. My eyes widened. I hope hes okay. "Holy crap. Is he okay? What happened? Did he die? Is he alive? What is his mental state? Is he gonna be okay.-" i was cut off before i could continue. "He's fine, Angela." said Ashton and i took a deep breath. "Okay good. Then whats going on with him?" i asked. I'm allowed talking to the rest of his band mates, just not Luke. "Hes wondering where you are, and why you didn't come see him yet. He woke up two days ago, and he wants to see you." said Ashton. "They didn't tell him we're not allowed seeing, or speaking to each other?" i asked. "No one did. We don't want to crush him." said Ashton. I felt my heart break.. Crush him? I don't want to see Luke hurt. It's a sin. 

"You need to tell him." i said. Ashton sighed. "Is there any possible way you could see him?" asked Ashton. "No. There's no way. At least when hes in the hospital." i said. "Please. He's begging for you." said Ashton. I could tell they where worried about him. I am too. But i cant.. It's too risky. "I cant." i said. "Please, Angela." begged Ashton. My bottom lip quivered. "I'm sorry.. It's for Luke's sake." i said before hanging up. 

A tear slipped down my cheek, and i didn't wipe it away. I let my head fall down on my pillow, and i started sobbing into my pillow. Why am i crying? Me and Luke are only friends.. But how come I'm crying because i cant see him? It just doesn't add up to me...

Ashton's P.O.V

I cursed under my breath as Angela hanged up. I walked over to the rest of the boys. "She wont come." i said. They sighed as we looked into Luke's room. Matt was talking to him right now, probably crushing his heart. Luke looked really angry. "I CANT SEE HER?!" screamed Luke. Matt shook his head. "You need to calm down." said Matt. "Me calm down? I'm the one who saved her! She could be getting murdered by that fucking ass hole, and i wouldn't know because i cant be with her! Your so fucking... Pathetic!" yelled Luke. "She's not gonna get murdered." said Matt before he got out of his chair, and started walking out of the room. He walked down the hallway obviously pissed off. We walked into the room, sitting down. 

"I cant see her." whispered Luke, and a tear ran down his cheek. He put his hands over his eyes, as tears started flowing out. I started rubbing his back, but he pulled away from my touch. "Leave me alone." said Luke. "What?" asked Michael. "GET OUT!" screamed Luke. We all got up and scurried out of the room. I never seen Luke act like this before. Does he like Angela? OMG LUKE LIKES ANGELA!

Luke's P.O.V

I was alone in my boring hospital bed. It sucks being on this side. I miss my fans, real food, and most of all.... I miss Angela. I finally stopped crying after hours. I felt almost sick to my stomach. I cant see Angela. I cant even talk to her. God this fucking sucks. I looked at the clock beside my bed. It was ten at night. I'm not even tired. My attention snapped over to the door, when it started slowly opening. I watched as someone walked in, closing the door behind them. If it's Logan I'm gonna kill him.

"Who's there?" i asked. Someone walked closer to my bed before putting there hood down. It was Angela. How did she get here? "Angela. What the hell are you doing here?" i asked, as she sat at the end of my bed. "I couldn't sleep knowing you wanted to see me." said Angela. I smiled. "Your gonna get in so much trouble seeing me." i said. Angela shook her head. "Both of us is gonna get in trouble if they find out." said Angela. I nodded. "How did you manage to get here with out getting caught?" i asked. "Not as many guards are around my mansion anymore, so i took the car and left." said Angela. I smiled. "That's amazing." i said and she giggled. "I know." said Angela. 

"How you been?" asked Angela. "Not the best. My stomach hurts like hell." i said. "Can i see the wound?" asked Angela i nodded and she sat closer to me. I pulled up my shirt to reveal a huge scar. It was stitched up. Angela dragged her finger across it. "It feels weird." said Angela and i chuckled. "It looks even worse." i said. "I'm sorry, Luke. I didn't mean to make you get stabbed because of me. It's my fault we're not allowed seeing each other." said Angela. "No it not. It's both of our faults." i corrected her. Angela did a half smile before her hand started running up my abs, and she stared at them. "How long till you get out?" asked Angela. "Tomorrow." i said and Angela smiled. "Good." said Angela. "Why? It's not like we can see each other." i said. "Oh trust me, Luke. We're gonna be seeing each other." said Angela. I smiled. I wanted to grab her hand, and entwine our fingers together, but I cant. She would probably pull away.

She crawled up beside me, resting her head on my chest. "I'm scared, Luke." Angela whispered. I removed a peace of fallen hair, and tucked it behind her ear. "You have every right to be scared. But you need to stop worrying. The police is gonna take care of it." i said. Angela sighed. "I don't want any of us getting hurt." said Angela. "Don't worry about me." i said. "That's the thing. I cant stop worrying about you." said Angela and i smiled. "I'll be fine, okay." i said even though i had no idea if i was gonna be fine. "I'm glad your getting out tomorrow." said Angela. "Me too." i said. 

I watched as Angela's eyes slowly closed. "Goodnight Luke." whispered Angela. "Night." i said and closed my eyes too. We both fell asleep in the company of each other. 

Reader's note:

Hey everyone:) Sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been busy with school work, and blah! I spent the weekend with my friends and didn't have any chance to write. Sorry! But i go back to school tomorrow sadly. Hopefully i get to update tomorrow! Pray to god! Sorry if this chapter sucks, and its short, but i thought it was a good place to stop. Also i didn't really have anything else to write about in this chapter. Anyways comment/vote pleaseeee! It would mean so much to me:) !!!! Also can anyone make me a trailer for my story? I'd love it if someone does! Comment on this book, or message me on here, on Twitter/Instagram, anything really! Thanks so much for reading! Bye lovelies<3

Twitter: @ sonya_hurt

Instagram: sonyalovelies

-Xx Sonya