Premier Party

Angela's P.O.V

I was at my mansion as Ruby got me ready. Ruby was my personal stylist. She was also my best friend, who i told everyone to. "Your gonna look so hot for the premier party." said Ruby and i laughed. Did that even sound real? "I cant wait to see Logan. I bet hes gonna look so good." i said. "Well hes right in the other room getting ready." said Ruby. "We've been kind of distant lately." i said out of the blue. "Why do you still love him anyways?" asked Ruby. "Because i do." i said. "I know what he does to you. Anyone smart enough can see it. And you have a bruise on the side of your jaw." said Ruby as she applied more makeup to that certain area. "I fell. Stop thinking about the wrong thing." i lied. 

Ruby started fixing my curls some. I didn't really like this dress that much, but Ruby said i looked good in it. It was a strapless white long dress. It dragged on the ground it was that long. It wasn't puffy, it was just right. I'm wearing a long sleeve shall to hide my scars on my wrists. Ruby had that idea. I mean, i had to tell her. Shes my stylist. She would find out either way. 

"You look absolutely stunning." said Ruby. I turned around and look at myself in the mirror. My hair was curled to perfection, and my makeup was done perfectly trying to hide away my imperfections. "I look nice." i said. I wouldn't say i looked 'stunning' then i would be lying. Ruby actually knows how to make people look good. I'm glad shes my stylist. 

"I have to give you the last touch." said Ruby, and she added a cute white bow to my hair. It made me look younger. It felt like me and my best friend getting ready for prom. I wish i had a prom. 

"Lets get going." said Ruby and i grabbed my purse. It was also white but it was beaded. It was one of thoughts small carrying around type. Not a huge one. God no. I walked down to the bottom of my mansion stairs. I seen Logan talking to a few people as he drank his beer. He was already starting to get drunk. 

"Hey." said Logan. I smiled. I'm always happy to this side of Logan. When we're around other people he acts so, different. He acts like a gentlemen. "We better get going, i suppose." said Logan. Our fingers connected together, and he squeezed it tight as we walked over to the limo. The doorman opened the door for us and we hopped in, and the door closed behind me. 

Logan let go of my hand once we where away from everyone. "I cant wait tell this stupid thing is over." said Logan. I gulped and looked out the window as we passed by everything. Then there's this side of Logan. The side I'm afraid of.. The one who hurts me sometimes. 

*******

Logan connected  his fingers with mine as soon as we got out. Pictures flashed in every direction as we walked down the red carpet. "You guys are the best couple!" screamed one of the press. I put on the most fake smile i ever did before. I wish i could be happy. But I'm not anymore. I'm never gonna let go of the fact Logan hates me. Hes only doing this for publicity. It hurts me.. But i could never leave him. I love him too much to let go of. 

Luke's P.O.V

I was drinking some wine as we talked to some people. Yeah we're at the famous premier party. We got invited to it sense we're in London. Ashton is out of the hospital. He got out yesterday. Oh and i asked the front desk about the girl... Angela. They said they couldn't release any information. It was all top secret. I cant believe they would let her go like that. She is ill. I think she might need some help. 

I turned my head as a beautiful girl, and a guy walked in. I new who that couple was. It was Angela and Logan. "Look. It's Logan." said Calum. His music is pretty sick actually. Logan whispered something in Angela's ear then he walked off. Angela stood there, looking lonely. Maybe i should go over there an introduce myself.