Sharp Pain

Luke's P.O.V

I was driving to my interview totally pissed off. I didn't want to leave Angela behind, but apparently i had no 'choice'. I guess i don't have any choices in my corer. I need to make everyone around me happy, even if i want free time. 

I was almost at the building, when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller. Angela? I answered it. "What the hell are you doing here? The cops are looking for you." said Angela. Who is she talking to? "Angela? Hello?" i said. "I know they are. I'm hiding out in a little hotel room for a few days. Ruby is also with me." said a males voice. Then i new exactly who it was. It was Logan's voice. I turned my car around, and started driving full speed ahead, back to the hospital. 

"Your the reason I'm in here." said Angela. "Your the reason the cops are after me, and you need to pay for it." said Logan. My eyes widened. "ANGELA? CAN YOU HERE ME!" i screamed. "Please, leave me alone." said Angela. "And why would i do that?" asked Logan, that made me drive even faster. "What are you gonna do with that?" asked Angela. With what? "I'm showing you the weapon that's gonna kill you. After I'm done with you, I'm coming after Luke." said Logan. I gulped. He better not kill her. "If you seriously loved me, you wouldn't do this." said Angela. She was basically begging. "I'm doing everyone a favor on killing you." said Logan. "NO!" i screamed. "It's gonna make you more suspicious. Your killing me in a hospital. Don't you think that's a dumb idea?" asked Angela. "Who said its gonna look like a murder case?" asked Logan. I gulped. 

"Then what are you gonna make it look like?" asked Angela. "A suicide attempt." said Logan evil in his voice. My eyes widened more. "How did you find out about that?" asked Angela. "Ruby told me every little secret you have. I know everything about you, Angela. Even your darkest secrets." said Logan. What a little prick. "Your never gonna make it look like a suicide attempt. The cops will never believe it." said Angela as she had struggle in her voice. I was now driving over the speed limit. "Sure they will." said Logan. My heart race was pumping, and i felt sick to my stomach. "There gonna go looking for the weapon i used." said Angela. "That's why I'm wearing gloves. My finger prints aren't on the knife." said Logan. So it's a knife. Oh my god. That will look like a suicide attempt if he cuts her wrists open. "How am i supposed to have a knife in the hospital?" asked Angela. "They'll probably think Luke brought it in for you." said Logan. Man he was getting through every little fucking question! It's like he did this before. 

"Then let me do it." said Angela before the call ended. WHAT? Shes gonna do it herself? What the fuck! I had the police on speed dial. I clicked it, and the police picked up. "You need to get to the hospital were Angela Smith is in. I think shes in danger." i said before hanging up. I kept driving, and i really wanted to puke. My anxiety was killing me. 

I pulled up into the parking lot, and hopped out, leaving my door opened, and my keys behind. I pushed through the press, as they yelled a bunch of questions. Everything was going in slow motion. My heart race was going so fast. I can hear the ambulance sirens pull up, and the police officers start clearing the press out. I finally make it inside, and ran over to the elevator. I clicked the second floor, and waited for it to open. Once it did, i got in, and my breath was hitched in the back of my throat. 

I got out, and ran down the hallway. What am i gonna show up to see? Is it gonna be horrible? Is it gonna be bloody? I got to her door, and turned the nob. I pushed it open, and looked around the room. I seen someone in a black sweater, talking to Angela. "I'm not giving you the fucking knife." said Logan. I ran towards him and pushed him down to the ground. "Luke?" asked Logan. "Your going to jail, you prick." i said. 

Logan grabbed the knife and i felt the sharp pain go into my stomach. I looked down at the blood pouring out of my stomach. Angela was screaming and Logan got up, running out of the room. Hes gonna get away... Again. He ran towards the stairs. Fuck. Hes getting away. 

Angela ran to my side, and she was balling her eyes out. "I'm so sorry Luke. I didn't m-mean for you to g-get hurt." Angela cried. My eyes started getting really heavy as i fell in Angela's arms. I looked at her in the eyes. "Put. That. Fucker. In. Jail." i whispered, and i felt my eyes rolling in the back of my head. "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" screamed Angela. She looked down at me again, and i felt myself getting lifted off her lap. "Bye." i whispered before everything went black.

Angela's P.O.V

I was in the hospital shower cleaning off the blood that was on my body. I got some clean clothes to put on. Luke was hurt, and in the hospital. Why is everyone ending up in the hospital? We're all just a step closer to death. I should of been the one on the verge of dying. Not Luke. He doesn't deserve this. I brought him into my world, and now hes dying. I felt myself crying again, and i felt responsible for this. Logan is still out on the loose some where. I'm scared, and lonely. I need someone. 

I shut the shower off, and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at my clothes, and i grabbed it. I started putting it on my body, and i brushed out my hair, then i put it into a pony tale. I had no makeup. I slipped my shoes on, and i walked out. The police officers was investigating the crime seen. 

I walked out to be greeted by a police officer. "Your manager, Peter wants to speak to you at his office. I'll give you a ride." said a police man named Rick. I nodded as we walked out to the car. I was so shaky, and nervous. What was Peter gonna say to me? Was he gonna yell? Or be completely nice. Only time can tell. 

********

I knocked on Peter's door. "Come in." said Peter. I opened the door, and closed it behind me. I took a seat in front of his office. "Thanks for coming, Angela." said Peter. "I don't have a choice, do i?" i asked. Peter sighed. "Everyone's been in the hospital lately. I was talking to the boys manager, Matt. We both agreed on separating you from Luke." said Peter. "So I'm not allowed to see, Luke?" i asked. "Correct." said Peter. My mouth dropped. "That's unfair. He saved my life." i said and tears started running down my cheeks. "Your not gonna be harmed again. Your gonna stay at the mansion for now on. All your gonna do is your job." said Peter. "So i just forget about Luke? How am i supposed to do that!" i yelled. "Just do it. Because if your around him, I'll make sure Luke gets kicked out of the band." said Peter. "You cant control that decision." i said. "Maybe not, but i can take it to court." said Peter. 

I shook my head, and crossed my arms. "Everything i've been going through, this is what you do to me! It makes me sick!" i yelled. Peter sighed again. "I have a police officer to gather your things, and bring you to the mansion." said Peter. "Who's gonna be my stylist?" i asked. "We have one picked out for you. Shes waiting at the mansion for you." said Peter. I sighed. I still cant get over this. It's too unfair. 

Then the door opened. "We're ready to escort Angela Smith to her mansion." said Rick. "Your excused." said Peter. I got up, and started walking out of the room. "Remember not to see Luke, Angela. Or you'll be in a hole lot of trouble." said Peter, then i was gone. 

*******

I walked into my mansion door, as the hole place was surrounded by guards, making sure Logan doesn't get in. I walked up stairs to my room, carrying my bags with me. I opened my door, and it was huge. Way bigger then me and Logan's room... 

I dropped my bags on the floor and sat down on my bed. I cant see Luke. And Ruby is gone. I have no one. Then someone walked into my room. It was a girl. "Hello. My name is Sandra. Your new stylist." she said. I stood up. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Angela." i said then we shook hands. She looked around my age. "Can i ask you something?" i asked. "Sure." said Sandra. "How old are you?" i asked. Sandra laughed. "I'm twenty." said Sandra. "Good. Because my old stylist was twenty four." i said and Sandra laughed. "I think we're gonna be great friends." said Sandra. I nodded. "Me too." i said. 

Reader's note:

Hey! Sorry if this is a sucky, and short sixth chapter! I didn't really know what to do, but i also did know. Anyways, school's been cancelled all this week so far! That's why i've been going nuts with chapters! But that's soon gonna stop when school comes back on!! But i'll probably update a few times a week, any time when i have free time on my hands. Anyway comment/vote please! It helps me carry on this story, and not give up on it! I'm still looking for someone to make me a trailer!!!! Anyone? Message me on here, in the comment, or on Twitter/Instagram. It means a lot to me! Thanks for reading, and pass this book on to your friends! Bye lovelies<3

Twitter: @sonya_hurt

Instagram: sonyalovelies

-Xx Sonya