Never So Torn

Angela's P.O.V

Another long week has slowly passed by. Me and Luke getting more serious everyday. Just not fan serious... Or telling our management serious. Or having sex serious... Yet anyways. I had my own key for Luke's house and he had his own for mine. So we can let our selves in. It's pretty cleaver actually. 

"Babe! Kiss me!" yelled Luke and i crossed my arms, pouting. "Nope." i said popping the 'p'. "Why though?" yelled Luke and i smirked to myself. "Because you took the last chip! I already told you i wanted the last fucking chip!" i said and Luke started laughing. "Your mad because i took the last chip?" asked Luke and i nodded still not looking at him. "Don't make me tickle the kiss outta you." Luke warned and my eyes widened. "DO NOT TICKLE ME!" i yell finally looking at him again. 

"Then kiss me, and we're even." said Luke and i shook my head. "You'll get what you want, and not what i want." i said and Luke raised an eyebrow. "Then what do you want?" asked Luke and i bit my lip. "I want you." i blurted out before i could stop myself. Oh shit! I've been dying to say that, and it kinda slipped out. "And i want you." said Luke in his deep sexy voice. I bit my lip as i seen him crawl over to me. I laid down on the couch, as Luke looked down into my eyes. "I want you..." growled Luke before his lips met mine. This kiss was filled with more, passion. I really wanted Luke right now. In very sexual ways. 

Our tongues battled for a few minutes, before his won, and started filling my mouth. My hands played with his hair as his rubbed my thigh getting to the spot i wanted him the most. I felt his hands slip down my pajama shorts, and i gasped. Luke smirked into the kiss, as he started rubbing his two fingers over my cult. It felt so good, but i needed Luke to feel good to. Not just me. 

My hands traveled down to is sweats, as i started rubbing his bulge that was now forming in his pants. His breathing started turning into moans, as he rubbed up against me. "I need you right now. I cant hold back." said Luke, more like moan in my ear. I kissed his lips one last time before both of us got up and started walking to the bedroom, our lips never leaving each others. 

He kicked the door shut with his foot, as i dropped onto the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt before crawling on top of me and kissing my neck. I slipped my shirt off, as our hands explored each others bodies. I felt his bulge harden more, as he slipped his sweats off. I could see his dick threw his boxers. It was huge. Bigger then i ever seen before. 

He kissed my lips again as his hands cupped my boobs, making a moan escape my lips. He helped me take my pajama shorts off, and both of us where only in our underwear at this point. His lips started kissing down my stomach as he rubbed my thighs, every touch, felt like electric shocks sending threw my body. "Your so wet..." he growled. "I want you. Right now.." i moan. I could see the smirk on his lips right now. "Where?" asked Luke and i mentally slapped him in the face. "I want you inside me, now." i said demanding. Luke kissed my lips one last time before he slipped his boxers off, relieving his huge cock. I slipped my panties off, and threw them to the floor. 

Luke looked me in the eyes as he slowly pushed himself inside me. He started slowly thrusting in and out of me, making sure not to go too fast. "Your so beautiful." he panted in my ear. Soon the pain started turning into pleasure. I wanted him more then ever before. I wanted him to fuck me harder. "Harder!" i moan/scream as Luke began to thrust faster and faster inside me. 

I dug my nails into his back, as he fucked me in the perfect place, hitting my G spot every time. Our heavy breathing and moans filled the room as i was so close to the end. "I'm close..." Luke moaned in my ear. I could barley speak i was moaning so much. "Me too." i moan. 

My back arched up as i hit my orgasm. Luke did the same, letting his juices fill me. He flopped over, panting heavy, as well as me. "I love you." whispered Luke before he pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, and we both flopped back down. "I love you too. So much." i whispered before falling asleep in Luke's arms.. The boy i will always love for the rest of my life.