Luke

One Day Till Tour

Angela's P.O.V

The boys are leaving tomorrow morning. I cant believe it's tomorrow. Man two weeks flew by, and so much has happened. Me and Luke broke up, i started having friends with benefits with Michael, also i got some mixed feelings in between, my movie is complete, the premier party is coming up soon, I'm seeing a therapist, and so much more. God my life is so messed up.

I walked into the therapist office and sat down in my usual spot. She smiled at me, and i did her the favour on smiling back. "How have you been?" she asked before clicking her pen. I gulped. She doesn't know about Michael so i suppose i should tell her that. "I'm dealing with two boys from the same band." i blurted out. "And how so?" she asked before changing her position in the chair. "Well me and Luke broke up a little while ago, but we're planning on getting back together once tour is over... And Michael comes in the picture because i was lonely and confused one night. It was my choice to get drunk then have sex... Now it's turned into this big thing!" i said throwing my hands in the air. I realized how big of a slut i am. 

She wrote it down. "And how is it turned into a big thing?" she asked. I think this girl has no idea what love is or some shit, because shes clueless. Or maybe shes just trying to see what my problem is? "Because i didn't tell Luke... And I'm never gonna tell him obviously, but Michael... I think i have feelings for him, I'm not sure. I rather Luke, and I'm positive we're getting back together.. But some how i cant stop leaving Michael. Maybe the sex is too good, i have no idea." i said before scratching my head. She scribbled that down on her note pad before my gaze started focusing on something else. 

The boys are leaving tomorrow... 

HOLY FUCK! It's just hitting me now! The boys are leaving tomorrow. Luke is gone. Michael is gone. Holy fuck!!! I felt like i just got hit by a bus... Twice! I knew this but now the pain is hitting me. For fuck sake's! 

"I think your dealing with too much stress. Dealing with two boys are common in some relationships. If you don't want to mess your relationship up with Luke, then i'd advise you to stop seeing Michael. Because if Luke does find this out, he might never take you back." she said. I think that's exactly what i needed to hear from someone else. Not from myself, because i cant trust myself anymore, but from someone else! I'm glad shes smacking some sense into me. 

You love Luke. And only Luke. Leave Michael! Leave him... Leave him for Luke... The voice got louder and louder. I'm getting some of my sense back... Well maybe i am. I think i'm still half crazy though. Or maybe i'm full on MENTAL crazy! Yeah. I'm definitely insane. 

Luke's P.O.V

"So how come your waiting to see Angela till tomorrow?" asked Ash. I groaned. I tell him every time i see him. It's always gonna be the same answer. "Because we're not dating yet. And also if i see her i'll get carried away and do something like, have sex with her. And i wanna wait. I'm sure she does too." i said and Ash shook his head. "Your officially crazy! I don't know how to explain this anymore!" said Ash as he plopped down on my couch. "I do get it. I'm in love with her, but i need to wait because that's the right thing to do. True love will wait. And i'm sure of it." i said sure of my own words. "What ever you say, mate." said Ash. 

I hope i'm doing the right thing. I must be because i'm waiting. And waiting is the best thing to do in a relationship. "Am i doing the right thing?" i asked. I really need more advice. I should go over there right now. Not tomorrow, today. But what happens if i cant control it? What happens then? We start our relationship right away? I don't want long distance. God this hole situation is fucked. 

"If i where you, i'd be over there right now. But your Luke, so i have no idea if your doing the right thing." said Ash. What type of advice was that suppose to be? "You know what?" i asked. "What?" asked Ash. I stood up, and grabbed my car keys. "I'm going over their right now." i said before leaving. 

*****

I hopped out of my car and walked up to her door. My heart pounded against my rib cage. I knocked pretty loudly, as a rustling noise was coming from inside. The door opened a few seconds later, and i seen a beautiful Angela looking into my eyes. "I missed you so fucking much. I couldn't stay away." i said before crashing my lips onto hers. She kissed back before jumping up on me. I kicked the door shut as i walked into her mansion. "I missed you." she mumbled into the kiss. I just hummed sweetly. I was dying to get my lips on hers again. I'm glad i finally grew some balls to come over here. 

Angela's P.O.V

Luke. I was sure of it. I wanted Luke with all my heart. Hes the one i belong to, and i know it. As soon as i seen him everything rushed back into my head. All the perfect memories together. Even if we only dated for two weeks. I still fell in love with him, and he still managed to fall in love with me. So that's who i pick. Luke. Luke is mine forever. 

As he dropped me down on my bed he threw his shirt off. "Fuck i wanted this so bad." said Luke before he helped me take my shirt off. His lips met my stomach, as it kissed up and down in a perfect trail. It sent shivers down my spine. God i need him inside me. A tiny moan escaped my lips and felt Luke's lips turn into a smile as he kissed my stomach. 

After a few more kisses i slipped my pants off, taking my underwear with it. He took his pants and boxers off in one swift motion too. I basically ripped my bra off and threw it across the room. Luke started laughing at me, as i laughed with him. That's the thing. Me and Luke took our time. While me and Michael did it as fast as we could. I'm so lucky to have Luke in my life again. I missed him so much.

As he slowly entered me, his lips started sucking on some skin. He was being a fucking tease right now. My nails dug into his hips, as his thrusts became faster. "Fuck.." he breathed into my ear. Pants started to fill the room, and so did our small giggles. I knew i'd have a bruise on my neck from Luke sucking on it, but i didn't care. It was a huge turn on for me. And Luke definitely knew that. "Holy shit... Your. So. Good." i moaned very loudly. Luke started nibbling on my earlobe, and i was so close. 

"Fuck... I'm so close.." moaned Luke. I moaned with him, as his thrusts became faster, and faster. Hitting my 'G' spot every time. Seconds later we both came into each other. "I love you." whispered Luke as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead, before rolling over. I grabbed the blankets and covered our bodies, as i cuddled into him. "I love you too." i said sure of my words. I looked up and kissed Luke's lips again. "You have no idea how much i tried staying away... But i couldn't any longer. I couldn't stop thinking about you." said Luke and i smiled. Guilt started washing over me as my smile faded away. While he was thinking about me i was probably here having sex with Michael. God that sounds so bad. 

"I'm glad you came here though. Because i was dying without you." i said. Luke kissed the top of my head, as i laid my head on his chest. "Never leave me." i whispered. "You know i have to go on tour." said Luke. I closed my eyes, ready to drift off into sleep mode. "I mean, never leave me. As in, always be my boyfriend." i said and Luke nodded. "Of course. That reminds me." said Luke then he grabbed a little box from his pocket. He slipped some jeans on him as he stood up, and bent down on one knee. 

My heart started beating so fast, and the tears started to brim. "I promise to always love you, Angela. No matter how many mistakes we make, you'll always be my number one. So will you give me the honour on marrying me?" asked Luke. When though's words left his mouth, the tears started pouring over. I kept shaking my head. "Yes. Yes i'll m-marry you!" i cried/screamed before jumping into his arms. He kissed my lips sweetly and wiped some of my tears away with his thumb. He placed the ring on my finger and i looked into his eyes. "I love you." said Luke. 

Reader's note:

Okay! I'm back. I'm terribly sorry for not updating sense forever. School's been hectic sense it's coming closer to the end of the year. We didn't have any school today so i tried updating and i ending up getting a chapter done. So how did you like it? Plot twist? Kinda? I hope so. Sorry if it's rushed/shitty/short because i thought it was a good way to end it. it's really cute though:) Pic of the ring is on the side btw>>>> Check it out!!! Comment/vote pleasee:) Faster the update:) Bye lovelies<3

Twitter: @sonya_hurt

Instagram: sonyalovelies

-Xx Sonya