Something Bad

Angela's P.O.V

I woke up as the sweat was pouring off my forehead. I looked around the room, and realized i was home. I was completely naked. So what happened last night really did happen? Holy shit. I climbed out of bed and grabbed some clean clothes. His clothes was still scattered through my room.

I locked myself in the bathroom and my back was pressed against the door. I dropped my clothes down on the floor, as my heart pounded against my chest. I put my hand on my heart, and the tears started leaving my body. I cant believe it actually happened. I got drugged, then had sex against my will. This cant be happening to me. Not after what happened with Logan... 

*****

I climbed out of the shower after scrubbing every inch of me. I don't know what i'm about to face when i go out there. He could start beating on me, or worse. Rap me again. (Sorry but i cant use the 'E' in that word because of the new Watt-pad) 

I slipped my clothes on, and threw my hair in a messy bun after taming it. I took a deep breath before unlocking my door, and peeking out. The clothes was gone, so maybe hes gone? I walked out fully and ran towards my dresser. I looked for my cell phone but it was no where to be seen. I felt my bed and it wasn't there either. Where did i put it?

"Looking for this?" his British voice bounced off my walls. I jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around. He was standing in front of my door so i couldn't get out. He smirked as he held my phone, waving it around in his hand. "Give it." i said sternly. 

"No honey. Your gonna call the police and nobody wants that." said Kyle as he started approaching me. Soon he was right in front of my face, and my hands grasped the back of my dresser. My voice got hitched in the back of my throat, leaving a huge lump. I was starting to shake i was that scared. 

His finger traced down the side of my face as a tear fell down with it. "Are you scared?" Kyle asked. I gulped, as my bottom lip quivered. "Y-yes..." i shuttered out. A evil smirked played on his lips. "Good." he said before walking away. I heard his footsteps walking downstairs and my body relaxed. 

I looked around my room to find anything to protect myself from him. I exhaled a huge ball of air. Time to put my big girl panties on and go downstairs. I nodded my head before walking down the stairs. He was talking on the phone with someone, as i tried listening. 

"Yes sir. I got her." Kyle said. I tried not making any sounds so he couldn't hear. "No sir. She doesn't know you're behind this." said Kyle. Who is he talking to? "Alright. I'll call back in a few hours. Yes i wont let her get away. I'm an assassin after all. Okay, bye Logan." said Kyle and i gasped. My hand shot up to my mouth as i tried staying quiet. 

I light jogged up my stairs, and closed the bedroom door behind me. Logan hired an assassin to look after me? What the fuck is this shit? I started to shake as a light breeze floated into my room. My window. That's it! I turned around and locked my bedroom door. 

I grabbed the chair that was over by my desk and propped it up against the door for extra support. I exhaled one last time before walking over to my window. It was already open a crack so it shouldn't be too hard to open up completely. I used all my muscle but it wouldn't budge. "Come on, come on." i whispered very low. 

I took in a deep breath and tried again. Why wasn't it opening? I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs and i started to panic. My hands started shaking as i tried everything i could to open up the window. COME ON YOU BITCH! OPEN!

Soon he was right in front of my door trying to turn the nob. "Oh come on dear. You don't wanna mess with me." said Kyle. I gulped. "I have the cops on speed dial. You better leave." i warned. He chuckled. "No you don't. Because i have you phone, and also the home phone. Your screwed." said Kyle. Another tear fell down my cheek as i tried opening the window again.