Your No Superman

Angela's P.O.V

The last thing i remember was seeing someone walk out of my closet, and felt arms wrap around me, not letting me go. I opened my eyes as everything was blurry at first. Once i regained my eye sight back i looked around the dark room. It smelt musty in here, nothing like my own house. I couldn't see anything. I tried moving my arms and legs but they where tied to the chair. I was tied to a chair. I tried braking free, but nothing was working. That's when i felt a sharp pain at my skull. I felt some liquid slid down the side of my face. I think i'm bleeding from my head. 

Then a light flickered on. My breathing started getting heavy, as my anxiety grew. Once the light was on i looked around the room. I was in some sort of basement. There was a window but it was boarded up. Next to me was a small sized bed, and i seen a little room over in the corner. I looked up at the stairs and seen two people walking down. I couldn't quite see who they are, in tell they got really close. 

"Glad your awake. Guess i didn't hit your head hard enough." said Logan. I gulped back the lump in my throat. "Why?" i whispered as i was on the verge of crying. I looked at Ruby and she had pity in her eyes. Like she got pressured into doing this. "Because we need to get rid of you sweet cheeks." said Logan. My eyes widened. "People will notice i'm gone... The'll come looking for me." i said panic in my every word. Logan shook his disgusting head. "No one will look for you. And if they do, i guess there the ones who has to pay the price." said Logan. "Luke will." i whispered and Logan's eyes got dark once i said his name. He walked over to me so close to my face.

"He doesn't want you. So he wont look for you." growled Logan. I shook my head. "He said he loved me." i said. Logan smirked. "And so did i at one point. Look where you ended up." said Logan as he backed away from me. I had nothing to say to that as my eyes fell back on Ruby. "Why are you doing this? I thought you where my friend." i said. "I was your friend. Now you mean nothing to me." said Ruby as something flickered into her eyes. Hate for me. I gulped once again as i peeled my eyes away from hers. 

Logan was playing around with a knife that he had in his hand. Then he looked back up at me. "I think i know how to get Luke here." said Logan. "And hows that babe?" asked Ruby. My blood boiled. She cant call him that. I use to call him that! Logan had his evil smirk on his face. "With Angela's help." said Logan as he walked closer to me. This cant be good. 

Luke's P.O.V

Me and the boys decided to watch Fast and Furious. We're actually having a marathon. That's when my phone started ringing. I checked who it was. It's Angela. "I need to take this." i said before getting up and walking into my bedroom. I closed the door behind me, and answered the call. "Hello." i said. "L-Luke.." whispered Angela. She was crying? Why is she crying? "Is everything okay?" i asked. "N-no. It's n-not okay." said Angela. "What's wrong?" i asked. I heard someone else talking in the background. "It's L-Logan. He's gonna k-kill me." cried Angela and my eyes widened. "Where are you? I'll get help." i said. I heard muffling sounds as my heart pounded threatening to break my rib cage. 

"Do you want to save your little slut?" asked a males voice. It was definitely Logan. "Don't call her that." i grumbled into the phone. Logan's chuckling filled the phone. "Answer my question, Luke!" Logan demanded. I gulped. "Yes." i said. "Then follow my rules and you'll get her back." said Logan. "What do i need to do?" i asked. "You tell no one about this. Don't even dare tell the cops, or your little friends." said Logan. I gulped once again before running a hand threw my hair. "Fine." i said and a satisfied chuckle escaped Logan's mouth. "Tell me the place and the time." i said as i waited for an answer. 

******

I was driving full speed ahead. I told everyone to go home because i wasn't feeling good. They all believed it and once they where gone i left as quick as i could. I need to save Angela. I cant let her die. I have a knife in my pocket just in case he tries anything on me. I need to make sure me, and Angela come out alive tonight. I don't care if i have to kill Logan or Ruby if it means saving us both.