Blood

Luke's P.O.V

"Because I'm pregnant." said Carmen her words rattling in my brain. It only took three words to make me think everything over. Do i need Carmen in my life? Am i ready to be a father? "Your pregnant?" i shuttered out. Carmen nodded weakly. "Please d-don't leave me, Luke. We n-need to d-do this for o-our baby." cried Carmen. A tear slid down my cheek. If she wasn't pregnant she would be gone right now. Out of my arms. I would of let her go with one tiny mistake. "Is it mine?" i asked. 

"I only slept with Taylor once... B-but i slept with you loads of other times." said Carmen her voice came out shaky and nervous. "I need to now right away if it's mine. You need to do the test. I need to know now." i said. Carmen crossed her arms over her chest. I could tell she was hurt, and i could see all the emotions in her eyes. "I'm really s-sorry... I shouldn't of d-done this to you." cried Carmen. "I know you shouldn't of. But if it's my baby... Then i'll be there for you." i said. Carmen shook her head. "You cant force y-yourself to love someone if y-you don't feel the same way anymore." cried Carmen. But i don't love her. Shes my girlfriend but have a kid with her? That's a hole new level. I really like her, but after what she did i have no idea if i could ever forgive her. 

"What about work?" i asked. "I didn't tell them yet.. I still need to know who's baby it is." said Carmen and i ran a hand threw my hair. I looked at the mess i did to her things. I feel the guilt growing on me. I started picking them back up and putting them away. I cant believe i lost it at her. If it's not mine.. Then shes most likely out of my life. 

"Your letting me stay? I should be out on the streets, with no h-house right now. You don't n-need this shit from me." cried Carmen. I didn't say anything back to her. I just kept putting her things away. I feel betrayed. Like someone is purposely stabbing at my heart. Trying to make me bleed out, and die. "Your staying." i whispered and a sigh of relief left her mouth. "Thank you." whispered Carmen. I nodded my head for a reply. I cant just send her out of my house like nothing. She made a huge mistake and i need to hear her out first. That's why we're in this relationship. 

Once i was done putting her things away she was sitting down on our bed. I should say my bed, but she did move in with me. "Can i explain?" asked Carmen. "You said enough." i whispered. Carmen shook her head. "I love you, and only you. I don't care about Taylor. He means nothing to me. It just happened, and i hand no control over it. I was drunk, sad, and lonely. I should of came home, but something clicked in me, telling me to do it. I was drunk, and i had no idea he taped me. The next morning i woke up in a hotel room as he was getting dressed. I asked what happened and he told me. I regret every minute of it. He said he posted our little tape online and my heart sank. I new you'd fine out someway, and i wanted it to be from me. But i couldn't bare see your reaction. I'm so sorry, and i really want you to forgive me." said Carmen as she started letting more tears fall. I sighed. 

"I don't now anymore. I really don't." i said and Carmen's heart sank more. I could tell by her reaction. "Then i should go. I m-mean you don't want me here. You d-don't want this baby. I really should l-leave." said Carmen before she got up. I sighed again this time louder. Should i let her go? I might regret it later on. She started packing her things as i watched her. A tear rolled down my cheek, as i watched her trying to keep calm. She was on the verge of loosing it. 

"I'll call y-you when i get my r-results." said Carmen and i nodded. She looked at me one more time, and i could see more tears coming. I wrapped my arms around her, giving her one last hug. She hugged me back, and that's when her hole body started racking with tears. I rubbed her back letting them fall out. A few more tears escaped my own eyes. She pulled away and kissed my cheek. "Bye Luke." she whispered. "Bye.." i whispered back. She picked up her bags, and started walking out the door.