I Love You

(Quick reader's note, you now how in the movies when songs start playing in some of the scenes. Well picture the song Coldplay Fix You playing at this cute part)

Angela's P.O.V

"Angela... I think i'm in love with you." said Luke in my ear. My heart pounded like crazy and i always wanted to hear thoughts words leave his mouth. I was speechless as the tears prickled in the corners of my eyes. This is way to good to be true. My breathing was shaky as a tear slipped and fell down my cheek, landing on his shoulder. The tears started slowly coming down my cheeks like little rain drops. "Luke.." i whispered his name. He pulled away and looked at me. He wiped some of the tears away from my eyes with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" asked Luke you can hear the concern in his voice. "B-because... Y-you said the w-words i wanted to h-hear the most..." i said as more tears spilled. He wrapped his arms around me, as i hugged him back. The sad music played behind us, making the moment feel more right. 

"I love you so fucking much." said Luke once again and i managed to smile. "I-i... I l-love you too." i whispered and i new Luke was smiling. I could hear it... Yes. Hear it. We both pulled away and Luke had tears in his eyes too. But they weren't falling. Just threatening to spill over. "Oh god, look at me. I'm a mess. Makeup running down my face! Ugh!" i said trying to lighten the mood. I walked over to my bathroom and started washing the makeup off my face. 

I also grabbed some pajama's to change into. Luke walked into the bathroom once as i was about to change. "Uh, can i have some privacy?" i asked. Luke chuckled. "Fine." he mumbled before walking out of the bathroom. Boys are so weird. 

Luke's P.O.V

I laid down on Angela's bed scrolling through Twitter. Shes been in their for an half hour. Girls take way too long just to put pajama's on. I took off my shirt, leaving it on the floor, and i was wearing jogging pants. I think i should keep my jogging pants on though. Angela walked out of the bathroom as my eyes scanned her. She was wearing a jumper, and grey short shorts. Her hair up in a messy bun, as she wore no makeup. She had cute slippers on her feet. I realized i was smiling as i looked at her. 

"Should i cover up a bit more?" asked Angela and it made me blush. ME BLUSH? Oh lord. It slowly went away. "No, you look fine just the way you are." i said and Angela smiled before putting her phone in the charger. She climbed in the bed with me, i had to push over because she was too lazy to go over to the other side. She snuggled her head into my chest and i wrapped my arms around her small body. She's way smaller then Carmen. I need to stop comparing them two. Angela is obviously perfect in every way. Carmen is a load of fake and i cant believe I'm noticing that now. 

"I love you baby." i said and that made Angela laugh. "I love you too." she whispered before nuzzling her head into my chest even more. I rubbed her back gently trying to put her into a nice sleep. 

Carmen's P.O.V

I had to sleep in a stupid hotel for a week. I paid with my credit card then left. I got in my car and drove off. I need to go talk with my manager and see if i can go to Paris sooner then planned. I wanna get the fuck outta London as quick as i can. I pulled up at the building he was in. As i made my way up to his office i seen a really hot guy. Man i'd love to tap that. 

I did my little walk as i walked past him so he could notice me. I rolled my eyes because he didn't even slap my ass. Dick. I got to my managers office and i knocked on the door. "Come in." his voice was just annoying as hell. I shut the door behind me. 

"Rick, can we possibly speed up the time for Paris?" i asked and took a seat in front of his desk. "Why so?" asked Rick as he clicked his pen. I groaned. "Because i don't want to see Luke's face here anymore." i groaned. Isn't it obvious? "Oh yeah. About that little issue we have going on. Why'd you date him?" asked Rick raising his eyebrow. "He was fun, okay." i said as i rooted through my purse for some lip gloss. "I know you, Carmen. You don't date younger boys for 'fun'. What's the real reason?" asked Rick. I sighed as i put my lip gloss on. I puckered my lips before stuffing it in my purse. "His manager, Matt, i think. He paid me to date him." i said. "What about at the club?" asked Rick. "No. That was me being my drunk self." i said. Rick nodded.