Untold

Luke's P.O.V

I've been a complete wreak sense that phone call with Angela. It's been another few days and i've never heard from her. I hope shes okay, though. I'm not as fun as i use to be. Especially when me and Ashton are still fighting. I need my best mate, but i cant forgive him... I actually liked Carmen. In a weird way, i know, but i did. Some days she could piss me off, but in the end me and her where really great. I wish all this didn't happen! London is so crazy for me. I didn't sign up for this. No way in hell. 

"Your still looking down, mate." said Michael patting my back as we walked into the studio. I slightly nodded. "I wish i could stay home. I think i really need some time alone for a bit." i said. I know its never gonna happen because the tour is coming up! Ugh... I have no idea when it's coming up. "You know that's impossible. We have too much work to be doing." said Michael i nodded. I cant drop everything and just stop. That's insane. Matt would never let that happen anyways. 

"Alright boys! I have some good news for you guys." said Matt and i scratched the back of my neck, my eyes trailing over to Ashton. He was looking at Matt, like the other boys. My attention turned back to Matt after a brief second. "The tour is in two weeks! We're leaving London and going straight to Europe." said Matt the excitement in his voice was unreal. I heard the boys cheering but i staid quite. Their all probably excited about it. I am too, but tour? Again. It's all happening to soon. I mean we where only in London for two months... Not even that. 

"Don't you think it's a bit soon?" i asked and the cheering went down. "Its the point of having a successful career. Your lucky you get to see your fans this much." said Matt. I guess he had a point their. "So we gonna practice for this or what?" asked Calum. I could clearly tell he was the most excited. "Indeed. Get in your positions. Start from the top!" yelled Matt and that's what we did. For eight hours straight. 

******

I got home after a day of singing with my mates. I had to start packing up my things soon. I'll get to that next week. The rest of this week i need to relax. At least try to stop thinking about Angela. I plopped down on my couch, stretching out. I clicked the TV on, and left it on some random cooking show. I didn't bother look at it too much. I took my phone out and posted a Tweet. 

@Luke5SOS
Europe in two weeks! See you soon! xx

I started going threw my news feed, retweeting and liking some random stuff i think is cool. That's when my door flew open, and i seen a smiling Ashton. I frowned my gaze going back to my phone. He has the nerve to come here. 

Ashton's P.O.V

"I brought doughnuts." i said smiling like an idiot. I closed the door behind me, and just stood their. The boys told me what happened with him and Angela. They where only dating for two weeks. Something like that. I cant believe Matt would stoop that low just to break them up. It's awful. "You should go. I don't wanna see you." said Luke his voice filled with something.. Sadness. Hes definitely not the same Luke he once was before. "Come on, mate. You have to forgive me. It was a stupid mistake." i said putting the doughnuts on the counter. Luke shook his head not breaking his gaze from his phone. I sighed then stomped towards him. I grabbed his phone out of his hands and he looked up at me. He was absolutely pissed. 

"Give me my damn phone." said Luke, and i shook my hand, placing it on the coffee table in front of him. I knew he could grab it but he doesn't. He just looks at me. "I'm sorry, man. How many times do i have to say it?" i asked and Luke rolled his eyes. "You need something more then a simple 'sorry'." mumbled Luke. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath, then exhaling. I reopened my eyes looking down at him seriously.