I Like Her, She Likes Him

Angela's P.O.V

Luke walked through the door as he had red puffy eyes. My heart broke seeing him like this. Was he crying because of Ashton? Or because of me? "Angela.." said Luke as the tears dripped off his cheeks, and landed on the floor. I stood up from the couch and looked at him. What do i say? "It's okay Luke. You didn't mean to push me." i said and Luke walked closer to me. Something spread threw me. It wasn't a warm and fuzzy feeling. It was the feeling of fear. I took a step back and Luke ferried his eye brows. "See! Your scared of me!" yelled Luke and i cringed at his change of voice. I shook my head. "I'm not scared. I'm nervous." i said. Luke had sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Angela. I-i didn't m-mean too. I'm d-drunk." cried Luke and i nodded. "I know." i whispered. I need to put my big girl panties on and take a step forward. I cant act like this around him. I need to be brave. Besides Luke wont hurt me again. He didn't mean to... That's what i thought with Logan. He didn't mean to the first time... But it was all a lie. I took a deep breath before stepping forward and wrapped my arms around him.

His arms wrapped around my waist, as we hugged. "I'll never do anything like that ever again. I promise." said Luke before he sniffed. I nodded into the croak of his neck as he sobbed. "Come on. Lets go to bed." i said and we pulled away. We started walking towards the bedroom and Luke started taking his clothes off. I grabbed some pajama's and changed right quick. Everything will blow over tomorrow. This night was nothing to me. It meant nothing.

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up the next day to the sound of sizzling bacon. I looked to my side and Angela wasn't their. Probably making breakfast. I remember everything from last night, sadly. I was hoping i'd forget it all. I remember pushing the girl i loved to the floor, punching Ashton in the nose twice. Pushing Michael and almost... O.M.G.... I almost killed myself. What the fuck Luke?

I climbed out of bed and threw some jogging pants on. I didn't bother put a shirt on. I walked into the kitchen and heard music playing. I creeped in and seen Angela dancing to the radio, and cooking some food. I chuckled to myself and Angela turned around her hand on her chest. "Your awake, and you scared the fuck outta me!" yelled Angela as i walked towards her. I chuckled once again, and she started slaving over the stove again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and buried my head in the crock of her neck. She cooked the food, as i started kissing her neck softly. I new she was smiling. I looked up and seen her adorable smile on her lips. I started biting onto some skin, and sucking. Soft kisses here and there. Little giggles forced its way out of her mouth. Soon though's giggles turned into moans. I smiled into her skin, and slowly pulled away, kissing the neck one last time. 

I realized i had made a hickey on her neck. Shes gonna be pissed. She turned around and pushed me up against the counter. Shes not yelling at me for giving her a hickey? Well that's good then. Her lips smashed onto mine, kissing me forcefully. She pulled away and moved closer to my ear. "Kissing my neck is a huge turn on." whispered Angela and i smiled. She started kissing my neck, and i bit my lip. Well her sexy voice is turning me on.

"Am i turning you on?" i asked and she nodded her head giggling. Her lips met mine once again, and i pushed her hips on mine. We started grinding our hips together, and it felt amazing. Her fingers went threw my hair, as mine wrapped around her waist, keeping us close together. Then the kettle on the stove started going off. 

She pulled away. "That's my cue." said Angela before she turned around and went back to finishing up breakfast. That was the best morning kiss ever. 

*****

After breakfast we decided to cuddle and watch a movie. Everything from last night didn't seem to matter anymore. I'm glad she didn't bring anything up about it. My phone went off for the millionth time today. I groaned and it was another text from Ashton. I turned it off, and dropped it on my lap once again. "You should forgive him." said Angela and i shook my head. "No i shouldn't. It wasn't even my baby and Ashton gave me the responsibility." i said and Angela sighed. "He fucked up, and he knows that. You two are best mates, and should forgive each other. You need to know that, Luke." said Angela. I shook my head once again. "Fuck that." i said turning my attention back on the TV. That's when i got another text. I groaned once again and it was another one from Luke. When is he gonna stop?