Skype Call

Luke's P.O.V

"L-Luke, something bad h-happened." Angela cried. My heart pounded against my rib cage, as the tears was escaping her mouth. I wish i was there to comfort her, but instead i'm half way across the world. And seriously. This is my third day here. Why does something have to happen right away?

"What?" i asked my breathing was shaky fear of what shes about to say. "I got r-rapd." she cried. WHAT THE FUCK? She got rapd? No. No. No. This cant be happening. I jumped up to my feet as my fist clenched. "WHO?" I yelled on the top of my lungs. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" I screamed as loud as i possibly could. Her tears became more noticeable now. Oh god, i hope i didn't scare her. 

"I d-don't know. S-some random guy." Angela cried. A little weight got lifted off my shoulder. Thank god its nothing to do with Logan. "Babe. I wanna come home." i said. My heart was aching because what she told me. "No. Please don't. The cops got everything under control. I'm staying at Samara's house for a few days till everything blows over. I promise to call you once i get my phone." said Angela. I sighed, and ran a hand threw my hair. "We're skyping tonight. At one, okay?" i asked. (By the way at one in the night time)

"Okay." she whispered her voice horsed from crying so much. "COME ON! WE GOTTA LEAVE!" yelled Matt behind my hotel door. I groaned very loudly. "I love you so much. I'll skype you tonight. Please be safe." i said. I knew she was nodding right now. She does that quite often on the phone. "Okay, love you so much, Luke. I miss you." Angela sniffed at the end. I closed my eyes very tightly before opening them up. "I miss you too. God i really wish i could come home." i said. I was about to flip out! UGH! 

"No. Go tonight and have fun. I'll be fine." said Angela. I sighed. "I love you." i cooed. "Love you too." she said before she ended the call. I pressed the phone to my chest, and sighed. Why did that person have to pick my girlfriend? Why not anyone else?

Angela's P.O.V

I lied to him. I couldn't tell him Logan was up to this. Then he would definitely come home. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" yelled Samara. I sighed, wiping away my tears. "I told him some of the truth. He deserves to know." i said and she sighed. "Go get in the shower. I'll lay out some clothes for you." said Samara and i did what i was told. 

I climbed up the stairs, and walked into the washroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. I'm a wreak. I actually got drugged, then rapd. My life is falling back into a mess again. And Logan is the cause of it.

*******

After an hour of scrubbing my body for the second time today, i got out. I put some clean clothes on, and brushed the knots out of my hair. I also brushed my teeth, and just looked in the mirror. No smile on my face. Not even a frown. I was showing no emotion at all. And to top it all off i have a premier party in two days. That's perfect!

I walked down stairs and the smell of food filled my nose. "You hungry?" asked Samara. I nodded my head before sitting on the couch. The T.V was turned off, and i stared at the blank T.V screen. I brought my legs up to my chest, and crossed my arms over them. I wanted to dig a hole, crawl in it, then get Samara to berry it for me. 

Death. Ha your thinking about death again, aren't you? Well it's my time to start putting yourself threw hell too i guess. Yelled that bitchy voice in my head. Why does she have to keep doing this to me? Always making the situation worse. But wouldn't death be nice?

Oh god no. Stop thinking about this! You don't want death. You have a boyfriend who loves you. Fans who love you. And your best friend loves you. Always remember that. NO! NOBODY LOVES YOU! KILL YOURSELF! There the voice goes again. She'll never shut up.