The Castle

At least I'm finally off that plane. That was just, just so horrible. Clayton is probably laughing his ass off right now thinking about how desperate I am. I really am desperate... well sort of... who am I kidding. MY LIFE SUCKS EGGS!!!

Oh my god, I'm not lost am I? SHIT!

"Calm down Traci, you can find your way out..." I whispered to myself as I made my way around a corner, god SeaTac was HUGE! I went back the way I'd come but ran smack into the smirking face of Daniel. He burst out laughing and I looked away so I could blink away the tears.

"Are you following me?" I said trying to put anger into my words, his grin grew smaller. I was never a good actor.

"You're lost." He said

"Well yeah..." I let what I said trail away as I tried to walk around him but he grabbed my shoulders. "Come with me." He tried to lead me the way I was going, but I yanked out of his grasp and turned to face him.

"What?" I said true surprise in my voice. "I'm supposed to meet this guy who's taking me to my new school." I said. "You don't know where I'm going."

He grabbed me and turned me around. "Yeah, I know where you're going; now shut your mouth and walk." He was really pissed for some reason, WTF!?

I shut my mouth and walked behind him, I soon recognized the baggage claim spot. There was my bag thrown on the ground beside it. Fuck them. I thought to whoever had done that to my bag.

I walked forward, grabbed it, and looked for Daniel. He was right behind me and I jumped again. "He's over there." He said and pointed. "Thanks. So... bye." I said and turned around, I wasn't gonna see him again and I always get really awkward and nervous at goodbyes,

I walked toward the guy holding up a sign that said "Traci Jane Nightlock School" on it. I smiled a fake smile, but then I saw what was below it and I turned around to see a smirking Daniel right behind me.

Right below my name it said "Daniel Reik Nightlock School' WTF he's going to my school too?

"Right this way please Ms. Jane and Mr. Reik" The man said and turned around, not giving me a chance to say anything. I rolled my bag behind me as I followed quickly, aware the whole way of Daniel trying to cover up his laughing. He was so fuckin' bi-polar. One minute he's pissed and then all of a sudden he's laughing?!

Whatever, I just needed to get through the rest of my life until I died. Wow, that sounded really suicidal.

I laughed a little bit, just at the absurdity of everything that was happening to me. God id woke up this morning thinking about just making it through the day, now it was my whole life. Maybe I should see a shrink...

The man stopped and took our bags and put them into the back of a Cadillac Escalade. AWESOME!!! MY FRICKEN" FAVORITEST CAR EVER!!! I smiled and ran around the side to get into the passenger's seat but Daniel spun me around and slipped into the seat, glaring at me and slamming the door in my face.

I blushed, why was I embarrassed? I turned around and got into the backseat and stared out the window, waiting for my blush to fade. It finally did.

We drove for what seemed like hours, but was probably only like 1 hour. I'm so impatient.

We were driving with trees on either side, all green and pretty. It was sprinkling. We turned a corner and then I saw the school.

There was a big sign that said "Nightlock" on it and behind it was what looked like a forest of greenery, it was so fuckin' pretty! In the distance and in the fading light I could just make out what looked like a medieval castle. It was huge and actually had towers. The gate opened when we drove up to it and closed behind us... creepy...

We got up to the school/castle and he stopped and opened our doors to let us out, then he handed us our bags and a slip of paper. It said our room info, class schedules, and meal times and what not.

I mumbled thanks and started walking towards the huge double door entrance. I opened one and slipped inside, Daniel was beside me, but there was no way in hell I was talking to him now, not after he sort of lied to me.

I walked to the elevator, the freaking elevator! I got in and Daniel followed, I was on the 8th floor, I wonder how many there were total? Daniel didn't press a button and got out on my floor. I walked ahead of him until I got to room 17.

"That's my room." He said and pushed me out of the way, putting his key in. I pushed him out of the way.

"No, that's my room! Show me your thingy." I said and then blushed when I thought of how dirty you could take what I had just said. I took his paper and WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! We were roommates. Wow, this is really turning into one of those cliché stories where they end up in everything together.

"You know what whatever; I'm too fucking tired to care about anything right now." I said. I opened the door and pushed my way in, shutting it in his face and heading to the bathroom to get ready for bed.