Chapter 74. Caesar vs Koba Pt.3

"You've been waiting for this feeling all your life
Sometimes it's just hard to realize"-"Fire n Cold" by Bea Miller

Narrator POV
Caesar and Koba chased after each other on the tower, Koba swinging a pole at Caesar, him missing everytime.
Caesar picked up a piece of metal and held it in his arms.
The apes gathered around to watch.
"Trusted Koba like brother." Caesar said.
"Caesar brother to human!" Koba said, swinging the pole at him once again, this time being blocked by Caesar.
Koba continued to swing the pole widly again.
"Koba fight for ape! Free ape!" Koba said, continuing to swing the pole at Caesar.
"Kill ape. Koba fight for Koba." Caesar said.
Koba yelled and swung after him again. Caesar blocked him.
"Koba... Belong... In cage." Caesar said, Koba still swinging at him.
(O.O Oh shiat!)
Caesar's defensive weapon was knocked out of his hand.
Koba raised his arm to hit Caesar but Caesar hit him hard on the side with his hands. Some apes hooted.
Koba swung again and Caesar hopped up, held onto a pole and kicked Koba's arm away.
Koba hit at Caesar with his fists. Caesar kicked him.
Koba stepped back some, holding onto the wound on his side.
Caesar stood up and stepped back a few, walking towards Koba.
Koba yelled and grabbed onto a pole, but the struture that the pole was connected to started to fall.
Caesar saw this and backed up some.
The huge structure fell, breaking the floor, sending them both to the next level down.
Caesar held onto a long chain. Koba did as well, the two sung towards each other and missed.
They swung at each other again, this time, Koba hit Caesar.

"I know how this must sound." Malcolm said.
"I don't think you have any idea." Dreyfus said, stepping towards Malcolm.
Malcolm cocked the gun, Dreyfus stepped back a bit.
Malcolm raised the gun back up.
"Do you think stopping me will matter? They're coming. Now, we made contact with a military base up north. They're already on their way!" Dreyfus said.
Malcolm looked at Werner.
"It's true." Werner said honestly.
Dreyfus quickly held the remote and held it up. Malcolm cocked his gun again, Valentine did the same.
"Dreyfus! What are you doing, man?" Werner asked, quickly standing up.
Dreyfus looked at Warner then back at Malcolm.
"I'm saving the human race." Dreyfus said. He pressed the button and the C4 went off.

Malcolm and Valentine quickly got off the platform and hid under it.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

434 words