Chapter 46. Arrival of the Apes

"This is gospel, for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories"-"This is Gospel" by Panic! At the Disco

Warning: Some light cursing ahead, don't like, don't read.

                      Narrator POV
     The guards outside of the human shelter were packing up supplies.
     They soon noticed sounds of gunfire and got out their guns and began shooting.
     "Move! Move!" One or the guards said. The guards moved into place and shot at the apes.

     During all of this, Valentine was trying to get to Carla's location without dying.
     Luckily, she was well trained in fire arms and she had great aim so she was able to make through this with very few injuries.

     A bullet had struck Albert and he fell to the ground.
     "Albert!" Gregory called out to him. He quickly went to his side.
     "Go on without me... Don't worry..." Albert said, the life was draining out of him.

(A/N: Gregory x Albert anyone? ;) XD)

     "He's right. We don't have time to waste." Valentine said, shooting at some of the apes.
     "But we can't just leave him here! He'll die!" Gregory said.
     "He's gonna die anyways. We'll both die if we just sit here and bicker!" Valentine said.
     Gregory growled and shot at some of the apes. He moved along with Valentine, still grief-stricken that his friend had died. Those damn apes. He'll make them pay one way or another!
     Gregory went out of his way and went front and center and shot at the apes like crazy.
     "Gregory, what the hell are you doing?! We're going to get exposed!" Valentine said.
     Gregory ignored her and kept on shooting.
     Valentine sighed and rolled her eyes. She reloaded and shot at the apes.
     Gregory eventually ran out of bullets and growled.
     "Shit." Gregory said. He looked up and a bullet struck him, causing him to fall and die instantly.
     'Idiot.' Valentine thought.
     Once the coast was clear, she headed towards Carla's location.

     Making sure not to get caught by any of the apes.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

353 words