Chapter 40. Caesar's Fall

"I caught you watching me under the light
Can I realign?"-"King" by Years and Year

Narrator POV
The gunfire was loud. It could be heard throughout the colony.
It even made the humans jump.
Waves of pain shot throughout Cesar's body. He eventually felt nothing and fell, hitting multiple trees on the way down.
Cornelia saw and hooted in panic and worry for her husband. Blue Eyes tried to keep her calm but he was panicked and worried as well. And slightly mad.
Blue Eyes jumped down a bit and saw the gun. He hooted loudly as a warning.

The colony was burning, the apes noticed once the fire started to spread.
The humans stood up, wondering what was even happening at the moment.

Blue Eyes took hold of the gun and stood up on the rock, holding up the gun that Caesar was shot with.
"Human gun!" Blue Eyes said.

Maurice looked at the humans. "Run." He said.
(A/N: Idk why but I thought Maurice was a female at first. I dunno why it took me so long to realize he was a male .-.).
The humans didn't hesitate and got out as fast as possible, avoiding being seen.
Koba came over and stood on the rock next to Blue Eyes. Blue Eyes gave the gun to Koba. "Humans kill Caesar!" He said, he then looked at the burning home in front of him. "Burn ape home!" He said.
The apes all looked at the fire and hooted out of anger.

The humans managed to escape without getting themselfs burnt and seen.

Koba hooted in anger and pointed towards the exit in which they escaped. "Go! Get them! Apes must attack human city! Fight back! Come, fight for Caesar!" He said.
Once Koba finished his speech, he turned to Blue Eyes.
'Females and young stay in woods... We go to the city! We will avenge your father's death!' Koba signed.
Koba brought their foreheads together.

(A/N: I hate Koba with a burning passion -.- I mean. I get he's like that but he doesn't have to go this extreme)

*Meanwhile With Carla*

The apes had brought her to the place where Koba told them to bring her.

'He still isn't here?'  Kokos signed.

'He has his plan, remember?'  Mario signed.

'Oh yeah, that's right. Forgot about that.'  Kokos signed.

'Should we tie her up now or wait until Koba gets here?'  Spy signed.

'Wait until he gets here. If we wait too long, then we'll tie her up ourselfs.'  Mario signed.

Spy and Kokos nodded.

They waited for Koba to arrive.

A/N: I made up these names. They're not official. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

450 words