Chapter 20. One Day

"So now we live beside a pool
Where everything is good."-"Buzzcut Season" by Lorde

Warning: A bit of language in this chapter so if you don't like that stuff,  you have been warned.

                    Narrarator POV
     "Let us help you." Ellie said.
     Caesar thought about it for a bit. He looked at his sick wife and he turned his head back over towards Malcolm and Ellie.
     He moved out of the way a bit but stayed close to his wife.
     Ellie slowly and carefully walked over towards Cornelia.
     Caesar watched her as she crouched down and took off her backpack and opened it.
     "One day." Caesar said.
     Ellie stopped what she doing and looked up at Caesar.
     "You stay. One day." Caesar said.
     Blue Eyes didn't like that he was letting them stay longer than promised. Or that they were staying at all.
     'Father, no....!' Blue Eyes signed.
     "We may need more time-"
     "One day!" Caesar yelled, not letting him finish his scentence.
     Malcolm got the message and stayed quiet.
     "Ape will help." Caesar said. He looked over at his son, Blue Eyes.
     'I will not help!' Blue Eyes signed.
     They all headed back to the camp sight with the apes followig behind them.
     "This is bullshit, man!"
     "Get him out of here."
     "Move! That's enough."
     "Come on, get out of here."
     "Come on, man."
     Malcolm walked up to Caesar and sighed a bit in relief.
     "Okay?"

     Foster and Carver made it to the truck. Carver was struggling to get out of Foster's grip.
     Foster shoved him roughly against the truck multiple times. But being careful not to hurt him. He opened the door.
     "Get in!" He said and roughly shoved Carver in the driver's seat. He took out the keys so he couldn't go anywhere. He backed up some before slamming the door shut.
     "See you tomorrow, asshole." He said before leaving back towards the campsite.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

327 words