Chapter 44. Message

"These four lonely walls have changed the way
I feel
The way I feel, I'm standing still-"-"Runnin' (Lose it All) by Naughty Boy

                    Narrator POV
     Meanwhile at the human city, people were dancing and having a good time. They haven't done that in a while. It felt good.
     The power was finally back on so that's why they were celebrating.
     Dreyfus looked out and smiled. It was good seeing people being happy.
     He chuckled a bit before hearing what sounded like notifications going off.
     He turned around and walked towards the source of the noise. It was his iPad.

     He looked at it and sat down. He picked it up and looked at his photos.
     It was of him and some other men from the military.
     He scrolled through the photos to see some of his family members.
     He scrolled again to see a picture of him, his wife, his sons and his dog. They were all sitting down and smiling.
     He scrolled again and saw a picture of his two sons, looking up at the camera and smiling.
     Dreyfus got emotional and started crying. He smiled a bit as well.

(A/N: This scene gets me in the feels every time 😭)

     He broke down a bit and took off his glasses to wipe away his tears.
     Once he calmed down, he saw a message come up.
     He put on his glasses and clicked on it.
     It was from one of his current workers.
     He read it.

     Though he was curious as to who Carla was, he got up and brought the iPad with him so they can track the person's location.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

284 words