Chapter 30. Stalker

"Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me"-"Centuries" by Fall Out Boy

                        Carla POV
     I was walking back to the colony with Blue Eyes. I don't know why but I felt like I was being watched the whole time. I was bit jumpy and I kept on looking over my shoulder.
     "You alright?" I heard Blue Eyes ask me. I squeaked and jumped a bit.
     "Yes, I am." I lied.
     "Don't seem like you are." Blue Eyes said.
     "I'm fine. Trust me." I said. I feel like I'm in a horror movie right now.

                          Koba POV
     I had found my way to the human's house. Carla I think her name was. I still didn't trust her at all. Not even a bit.

     (A/N For When I Was Still Writing This Story In My Notebook: I was listening to American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy while writing this. I feel like it fits Koba in a strange way. Idk why XD. Anyways. Back to the story

~Again. I was still writing this story when I wrote this A/N~). I was following her back to our colony as well. But I kept my distance.

                     Blue Eyes POV
     I had noticed a difference in Carla's behavior on the way back to the colony. She's been looking behind her and all kinds of things. I found it strange of her because she didn't act like this on the way to her house. Humans are really weird.

                         Carla POV
     We eventually made it back to the colony. I sighed in relief.
     I turned to Blue Eyes. He looked up at me.
     "Thanks, Blue. I appriciate the company." I said. I gave him a smile before going back to my hut.

     I still couldn't really brush off that stalker feeling.

A/N: Hey guys! Happy Easter/April Fools Day! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

322 words