Chapter 37. The Lights

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm still into you (I'm into you)-"Still Into You" by Paramore

                    Narrator POV
     The humans headed back to the colony along with some of the apes.
     Caesar stopped at a ledge and offered a hand to Ellie to help her up. She gladly accepted the offer.
     Ellie stepped up and followed Caesar with Malcolm and the others trailing behind.
     Caesar stopped when he got to a certain spot and let go of Ellie's hand. He gestured for Malcolm to stand next to her. Caesar stood next to Malcolm and pointed to the city. "The... Lights." He said.
     From the distance, they could see the city and all of the lights turned on.
     Malcolm wrapped an arm around Ellie and looked at Alex with a smile.
     Cornelia came into view with baby Cornelius in her arms. (A/N: If you haven't seen War For the Planet of the Apes, that's the youngest son's name). Caesar looked up at her and went over to her.
     Malcolm and Ellie hugged.
     Caesar walked up to Cornelia. 'Feeling better?' Caesar signed.
     Cornelia nodded. Caesar and Cornelia joined foreheads. Cornelius cooed. Caesar carressed Cornelius's head.

     Blue Eyes went to Carla's hut when all of this was happening.

                   Blue Eyes POV
     I went to go check up on Carla.
     I entered her hut and looked around.
     Strange. Her bag was there but she wasn't there.
     I looked around some more and panicked a bit.

     I went to go tell my father.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

263 words