Chapter 36. On the Hunt

"Walking on wires and power lines"-"Powerful" by Ellie Goulding

Warning: Some language and a bit of violence in this chapter

                     Narrator POV
     Carver was back at the truck, lighting up his cigarette. He heard music in the distance and stuck his head out in disbelief.
     He sighed and closed his eyes, smiling a bit. He stuck his head back in the truck. "Son of a bitch." He mumbled and stuck the cigarette in his mouth.
     "You son of a bitch!" He said again and tried to light his cigarette. He lit his cigarette and didn't notice Koba sneaking up on him, looking at him through the open window.
     Carver put the match down and took a puff of his cigarette. He noticed Koba and froze.
     Koba stuck his hand in and forced him out of the truck, bringing him down to the ground and beating him with his two fists until he was dead.

     Once he was done, he grabbed the match and went to his follower apes.
     'Go. Find the girl!' Koba signed.
     'And when we do find her?'  One of the apes signed.
     'Bring her to me.' Koba signed.

     The ape nodded and went back into the woods.

A/N: Uggh so sorry for not updating again! School and work ><. Since the school year is coming to an end, I should start updating more this summer. But anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

237 words