Chapter 34. Gas Station

"And when the bass gets loud, loud, loud
This is when I feel a part, part
And when the world sleeps sound, sound, sound
Well the sound is the key to my heart"-"We Run the Night" by Havana Brown

                    Narrator POV
     Malcolm turned the wheel to the dam. Noise was heard. The dam was working.
     Foster, Kemp, and Alex all stopped what they were doing, also hearing the noise of the dam turning on.

     Meanwhile, Koba was on his horse, going back to the colony with his follower apes.

     Ellie ran over to the rail and called for Malcolm.
     "Malcolm!" Ellie yelled.
     "Malcolm!" Ellie yelled again. Malcolm came out.
     "What is it? What happened?" Malcolm asked.

     They all headed towards a nearby abandoned gas station. The lights were on. Malcolm looked around with his eyes. Ellie did the same thing. Kemp went inside.
     Caesar rode up on his horse and looked rather impressed.
     Kemp found an old CD and opened it up. He took out the CD and placed it in the CD player. Music started playing.
     Malcolm and Ellie smiled. They chuckled a bit. Malcolm held Ellie's hand.
     Foster had a smile on his face as well. He jammed out a bit. Kemp jammed out as well.
     Music could be heard throughout the forest.
     Caesar made his way over to Malcolm. He looked down at Malcolm.
     "It worked. At least here it did. We'll know when we get back to the city." Malcolm said.
     Caesar looked at the gas station then back at Malcolm. "Trust." Caesar said, holding out his hand for Malcolm to shake.

     Malcolm nodded a bit and shook Caesar's hand.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back from my Seattle trip! Sorry it took me so long to update! I meant to start posting again on the 23rd but plans kept on getting in the way but I'm back now! Updates will be on regular schedule again so be on the lookout! Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

333 words