Chapter 9. You Can Stay

"I'm a genie in a bottle
You gotta ask me the right way"-"Genie in a Bottle" by Dove Cameron (Original by Chirstina Aguilera)

                  Narrarator POV
     Caesar and the other apes were making the final decision on weither or not they should let Carla stay.
     Of course, Koba was against it but the rest of the apes were willing to let her stay.
     'I will let the girl stay. As long as she causes no harm.' Caesar signed.
     'I say we should give her a chance. She's done nothing that means danger so far.' Maurice signed.
     'Then it's official. She will stay as long as she causes no harm.'  Caesar signed.

     After the meeting, Caesar made his way up to Carla's hut.
     "Am I intruding?" Caesar asked.
     Carla woke up to the sound of Caesar's voice.
     "Hm? Oh. No you're not." She said.
     "Is there anything you need?" She asked.
     "You stay." Caesar said.
     Carla took a bit to process the scentence but then got what he was saying.
     "Oh. Thank you!" Carla said.
     "As long as no harm is caused." Caesar said.
     "I promise I won't cause any harm."  Carla said with true honestly. Caesar nodded.
     "Oh! I realized I never introduced myself! I'm Carla. Carla Marie Shia. But just call me Carla." Carla said.
     "Caesar." Caesar said.
     "Nice to meet you, Caesar!" Carla said with a smile.

                      *TimeSkip*
     Malcolm, Ellie, Carver, Kemp, Foster and Alex were driving towards the ape colony.
     "No one gets out of the trucks. No one. If I'm not back in two hours, you get everyone back to the city. It's gonna be okay." Malcolm then put on his hat and started walking towards the entrance to the colony.
     Once he was nearly there, a gorilla came out from his hut and saw Malcolm.

                   (Here's the clip)

    (Mini A/N: I swear, they should have just kept the 'I Need to Speak to Caesar!' line in this part. In the final version, it's not there. At least I don't think so.)
     He then roared aloud and everyone else hooted.
     Malcolm was then dragged to the colony.
     He saw a bunch of apes surrounding him so he put his arms up. Indicating he meant no harm. He then ever so slowly walked towards where the rock stands.
     The gorilla then threw him to the ground, sending Malcolm to his hands and knees.
     "Please. Please. Please." Malcolm begged.
     "Please don't kill me. Just hear what I have to say." Malcolm continued.
     "I know. 'Don't come back.' I know. I wouldn't be here unless it were-" Malcolm was cut off when he was again sent back down on his hands and knees.
     "Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay, okay, okay." Malcolm said. (Malcolm sure does repeat things a lot XD)
     "I need to show you something. It's not that far." Malcolm said.
     "Human lies!" Koba said.
     "No! No! No, no, no. I swear. If I could just show you, then you'll understand. Please." Malcolm said

A/N: Hey guys! Just in time for Planet of the Apes' 50th anniversary

A/N: Hey guys! Just in time for Planet of the Apes' 50th anniversary. Lol. I love this franchise (I like newer more than the originals but hey we all have our opinions). I hope they continue it. But not for too long. Maybe conclude to where they eventually get to the original's plot line? Idk. Lol.

-GravityFallsFTW896

554 words