Chapter 12. Koba

"Just because we check the guns at the door doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades"-"Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots

Warning: There is language in this chapter

                    Narrarator POV
     Koba and some of his follower apes headed to the city via the Golden Gate Bridge.
     When they arrived close enough to the tower, they saw some humans near some weaponry.
     'Why are we here?' One of the apes signed.
     'Caesar trusts humans... Koba does not.' Koba responded.
     He then heard the sound of gunshots. He went to where the gunshots were via pipes on the roof.
     Koba went to where the weaponry is being kept.
     He examined some of the guns that were in there.
     "Hey! Don't move, you understand me? Terry! Terry, get in here, quick!" A man yelled.
     Terry then came in.
     "Holy shit. What do we do? What do we do? Where did he come from? Should we shoot him?" Terry asked.
     "Maybe. I don't know." The man said.
     "You're one ugly son of a bitch, aren't you?" Terry asked.
     Koba then pretended like he was innocent and lost. He stuck out jis arm, asking for food.
     "Woah, man. Dude, I think he's hungry." The man said.
     "He must have gotten seperated from the others. You lost? Trying to get home? Go on! Get out of here, stupid monkey!" Terry said.
     "Go on. You heard him. Go!" The man said.
     Koba took their word for it and left. He regrouped with the apes he came here with.
     'Enough guns here to kill every ape... Must warn Caesar. Who knows what humans are really doing up there?'  Koba signed.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you liked that chapter!

-GravityFallsFTW896

284 words