Chapter 23. Where's Caesar?

"When you're ready come and get it"-"Come and Get It" by Selena Gomez

                  Narrarator POV
     The apes were helping the humans fix the dam.

     "Yo, Alex. This relay's busted. See if there's another one." Foster said, tossing the broken relay to Alex. Alex went to go find one.

     Koba had entered the dam with Blue Eyes. He jumped down from the railing and saw one of the other apes.
     "Caesar."  Koba said and signed to the ape. The ape pointed in the direction to where Caesar was.
     Koba headed into that direction anf shoved Alex out of the way. Alex fell but luckily, he still had the relay in hand.
     "Hey!" Alex said as he fell to the ground.
     Koba turned around and growled at him.
     Malcolm saw and ran towards where Alex was and stood in front of Alex, protecting him.
     "No! No, no, no, don't! No! No! No!" Malcolm said, carefully reaching out his arm, signalling him to stop.

     Maurice stood in front of them both and shook his head no.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I have a new book out called "My Thoughts On Certain Fandoms". I basically rant about what I think about certain fandoms that either I'm in, not in or have seen floating around recently. So feel free to check that out if you want to!

-GravityFallsFTW896

229 words