SHIT!! This is bad. Real bad. Why didn't I research those companies more? How come I didn't know that they were owned by the two people that are currently against me?

Mr. Panitchayasawad looks over to my father and asks, "Do you want to tell him or can I?"

My father calmly replies, "I will let you have the honor."

Mr. Panitchayasawad smiles as he turns back around to face me. Oh, why am I getting this sinking feeling that something really bad is about to happen?

I take a deep breath waiting for whatever the news is.

Mr. Panitchayasawad cheerfully says, "Your son, Pha, is currently dating my son, Wayo, and your parents along with your wife have given their blessing for the relationship. This is the real reason that I prevented you from marrying off Pha. Him and my boy, Wayo, begged me to help them to stop that terrible nightmare. They are completely aware of what is going on right now."

NO!! My son doesn't date boys! My son is going to marry a girl and have a family! I'm not going to allow it!

As my anger boils up, I slam my fist down on the table and scream, "NO!! NEVER!!"

Bella instantly starts chuckling. "I'm sorry to say that it is happening and if I'm not mistaken, our son, Wayo, will probably me your future son-in-law." Bella leans forward and looks towards my father and my wife. "Do you see what I see when the two are together?"

My father and wife smile. My father cheerfully replies, "Yes, we see it to, and I agree that they will probably get married some day."

My wife quickly adds, "I think it may be sooner than later. I don't think those two can stay away from each other for very long."

No! This is terrible. It is like my worst nightmare. My son dating and possibly marrying another boy. It just can't be. My son can't be gay.

Bella starts laughing again and I immediately whip my head towards her. I can't control myself anymore as I glare at her. If my looks could kill, she would be dead right now.

Bella teases, "Now, Mr. Kongthanin, you should be happy that your son has found his true love. Oh, I forgot to tell you another really funny part. I'm the outside consultant that has been helping your father run your family's hospital. I'm the one that the board is so happy with. And, I'm the one that has agreed at the board's request to continue helping your father run and improve the hospital."

What? NO!! This can't be!! This is too much!!

Anger and shock have completely consumed me, and I don't know whether to come out swinging or not do anything. I don't even know what my next options are.

My wife and her father bring me back to my living nightmare as my father-in-law clears his throat while my wife pushes a piece of paper across the table at me.

My eyes can't focus, and I don't touch it. "What is this?"

My father-in-law puts his arm around my wife and calmly says, "It is divorce papers. I have had my lawyers draw up all the necessary documents and in light of what you have tried to do with my grandson, I want you to know that I will be taking back my ownership of my hospital shares. I had only given you authority to be my agent and representative for my shares, but after hearing what you have been trying to do, I have ended that authority and I have notified the board about it."

NO!! The majority of my shares that I was controlling were his. I didn't own very many on my own. I was supposed to get those shares past to me at some time in the future. No, this can't be.

I look at my wife in shock. How could she? She would have never done this to me before. Why now?

My wife's blank face stares back at me and I'm once again shocked. She has never given me that expression before. She always looks at me with love and tenderness. Where did it go?

My father-in-law coldly continues, "As we speak right now, my staff is clearing out all your belongs from the house. If you have forgotten, I bought that house and I put it in my daughter's name. Not yours. So, the house is my daughter's and I'm telling you that it is no longer your house. Don't even think about trying to get back in because all security codes and locks are being changed as we speak."

My father-in-law reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out a small envelope which he pushes across the table to me. "Even though I wanted to put you out on the streets, my daughter wouldn't let me do that, nor would your father, so here is the keys to your apartment along with any security codes that you will need. The address is also inside the envelope. This is where all your stuff is being moved to."

No. This can't be happening. This is supposed to be the beginning of my new life, but not like this. It was never supposed to be like this.

Before I can say anything else, the group gets up and swiftly leaves the room.

What am I supposed to do now? This isn't how it was suppose to end.

Posted October 9, 2018