XXI - Doubtful

That Wednesday in Music-Mind was very different. Hoseok was ready to give the boys another guitar lesson, but when Jungkook and Jimin rushed into the classroom and Namjoon didn't even bother to take his instrument out of the case, the teacher knew that his students had something else in mind.

The clumsy brunette was aware of the situation since Jin had told him everything and now they would use the time of the class to plan their next move together. The most important thing now was to help Nam devise a strategy to take the problems of the university students to his high school and tell Hoseok that everything was ready for him to re-organize his classmates.

Namjoon

Seokjin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Jimin

Although Tae tried to keep Hobi informed about the progress that was taking place, the events occurred so quickly that he couldn't keep up with Kookie. The boy was going crazy for him: he woke up at five every morning to exercise; he went to school with the best intention of avoiding distractions and getting good grades; he adjusted the logistics for the protest that was now getting closer and, finally, he kept awake every night doing homework and preparing his own applications for university.

There was no doubt that Jungkookie had become the director of this chaotic orchestra led by his best friend, his brother, his brother's boyfriend and three crazy musicians who had turned his world upside down.

"Hoseok hyung! I'm sorry but today there'll be no class. We need to help Namjoon with some announcements that he'll glue at school and ask Yoongi to send the rest of the letters," the black-haired lad informed him without moving his eyes from some calendar on his laptop.

He didn't even notice that he had said the unmentionable's name in front of Jiminie. An uncomfortable silence filled the oxygen between the four young men.

"I... I'm sorry...." Jungkook stammered.

"Why? I'm not made out of paper or sugar. I don't care," claimed the shorter one clearly annoyed.

The atmosphere remained awkward until Taehyung entered the room and sat down on the floor next to Kook, apologizing for the delay. He cursed the disgusting urban traffic and told the guitarist to instruct the rest of the musicians as soon as possible. He handed him a white sheet of paper where a series of rules that everyone should follow were listed:

1. Wear a yellow shirt.

2. Carry readable and non-offensive signs.

3. Stay together, do not leave the group.

4. Do not vandalize or damage the university facilities.

5. Avoid getting mad or violent.

6. Always keep in mind that this is a peaceful protest. Do not attack anyone.

Minutes passed by and everyone felt much more confident with the plan. After exchanging doubts and advices to have a better outcome in the event, now they even dared to joke and smile. Yes, it was an agonizing situation, but at least it had helped them to become closer and feel safer in a protective group.