X - Safe

Don't be sad, Taehyung monologue before taking his keys and leaving the room. After a week of deep thoughts, Jungkook had decided to accept his proposal; today they would have the first saxophone lesson. 

He put on a plaid shirt and discreet jeans before ruffling his hair a bit. He didn't want to seduce Kookie, he just needed to feel confident being around a boy as beautiful as him. He sighed when he saw a pile of papers stacked on the coffee table. It was a white mountain full of letters signed by students and teachers of the Music Department.

Days had passed and the medical insurance issue wasn't solved; Tae was reaching his limits. He could think of one more action they could implement, but he didn't want to be the one starting it because it was necessary for everyone to participate. If something went wrong he would be guilty. He took a bunch of those pages, put them in a huge folder and went into the noisy streets of his neighborhood.

[...]

"Only if you go hunting you will be able to find him; your true love is also looking for you. But how will he recognize you if you don't ever go out?" Namjoon's cheesy words came out of his mouth as if he was singing them. Kookie raised an eyebrow and made a silly face before laughing along with Jin.

"Excuse me but... did you get that from a ballad?" asked the youngest before putting his backpack and guitar in the trunk of the car. To the older brother's satisfaction, his boyfriend and Kook were getting along; Joonie even offered to give him ride to high school every morning for the rest of the year. It was very close to his own institute anyways and they could both use the fifteen-minute talk to feel less lonely.

The only downside was that Namjoon had gotten the idea of matching Kookie with one of his friends. According to the brunette, it was the most effective way to heal Tae's love spell. New poison to cure an old one, analyzed Jungkook when reasoning that weird argument. 

Obviously he couldn't tell him that he would spend more time with Taehyung now, that would make everyone scold him and treat him like an imbecile who hadn't had enough and now was going to get more.

[...]

"It's an administrative matter, Mr. Kim, and our institution is doing everything it can to meet your needs," insisted Mr. Song. He was a serious man with a kilometric height who couldn't stop caressing a silver plaque with his name and stall on it: Human Resources Director / Free University of Music.

"There's no doubt," said Taehyung, "but I need you to recognize that it is an injustice against students."

"Yes we do recognize it but we can't do anything else for now, we have lowered the cost, I don't know what else do you want me to do," answered the man with some nervousness.

"The truth is that my colleagues and I believe that it has not been reduced enough and I'm afraid that we will have to take extreme measures. Thank you for your time, Mr. Song. See you soon," the saxophonist answered with a bold tone despite he was feeling terrified. He left a couple of letters on the desk and left the dull office as fast as he could.