VI - XO (lemon)

Namjoon's tongue rolled up trying to hide in some corner of his own mouth. However, Jin insisted on finding it so he continued his search around his boyfriend's palate and teeth. The brunette didn't understand this kind of torture; they were supposed to do their best to hold over this until the right time. 

They had been dating for a month and had already talked about sexual abstinence at least a dozen times. For the clumsy boy, kissing his boyfriend was like being in the most peaceful dream, but at the same time it was tiring, he had to restrain himself to avoid breaking his promise. They had agreed to wait at least a couple more months before taking the next step and each day they spent together the mission became more difficult.

"I know what I feel, what I have inside me, Nam. I know it's the perfect moment. Give it to me now, please," Jin begged as he ended the kiss. If they stayed silent enough they could clearly hear the pounding in Joonie's chest. "Take me to that place now, I know you love me, don't you? Do you love me?" The dark-haired man spoke in a delirious voice, as if Namjoon's saliva had fermented inside him, becoming powerful liquor. 

"I love you so much" the youngest answered as he hugged him. 

"Would you like it then?" Jin got closer offering his face; the oldest one was with his legs open and between them the body of his partner, who was sitting on the bed. Kim didn't answer the question but his burning cheeks and uncontrollable boner said it all.

The place that Jin was talking about was the body of his boyfriend, a space where he could forget about the family reality in which he was now immersed and of which he had never had a precedent before. Jungkook had become a silent boy with a terrified heart who no longer trusted his brother. 

His parents were too busy rebuking the child, who, as never before, failed every exam that was in front of him. His Cookie was so changed that even his colors and aromas were different: he had dark circles under his eyes and smelled like sickness, there was no doubt that Jungkook was suffering from depression.

As if it wasn't enough, Kookie always looked at Namjoon with hateful eyes because the brunette had become the best guitar student. The youngest didn't cause any problems to the couple; he simply avoided speaking to Nam both in the Music-Mind lessons and at home, when he was visiting his brother. 

It would be hard for him to admit it, but Jin was relieved that Jungkook's attitude had all the attention of his parents. That way they gave him more freedom with his boyfriend and they had managed to put themselves in a gray area. 

Both of them didn't care that their oldest child dated a boy; in fact they were indifferent to the gender. As long as Jin didn't get distracted nor ruin his job performance because of his new relationship everything was okay for Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

In short, despite being safe in his own bubble everything was burning around him, maybe that's why Jin needed to fight the flames with his own internal fire that flowed from the passion he felt for Namjoon. That was one of the reasons why now Kim had taken off his shirt and his bare chest was caressed by the black haired man's hand, which was going down slowly to his denim shorts. 

The oldest unbuttoned it and pulled out Nam's pink penis without taking off his clothes completely. He couldn't help making sensual gestures while touching him.