Interlude - Unstuck

The park felt empty because it was a weekday; only a few fitness-obsessed people jogged on the stone paths. Kookie and Tae walked through some hills until they reached a point where nothing but the voice of the bugs could be heard. The nothingness. The musician took out a portable mini speaker from his backpack and looked for a song on his cell phone. The rumble of a harp rattled before a singular voice began to sing.

It's a perfect day for letting go
For setting fire to bridges

The optimism and the hope of the song made the shyness disappear. Taehyung moved in circles on his own axis with his arms outstretched. He reeled faster each time and could feel the nausea of happiness emerging from the pit of his stomach and going up to his nose. His blood boiled with the heat of his 'dance' and the words of the speaker:

Let's get happy!

To burst grin giggle bliss skip jump sing and shout

Taehyung needed oxygen but he still decided to approach the edge of the hill and stared at the horizon, where the sky and the ground seemed to touch each other. He took all the strength from the depths of his gut and let out a scream that mingled with the crooning.

"¡AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It's a perfect day for doing the unstuck HHHHHHHHHH
For dancing like you can't hear the beat
AAAAAAAA And you don't give a further thought
To things like feet HHHHHHHHH
Let's get happy!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Jungkook just stared at him reclining on a mossy and humid trunk where a row of ants also watched the saxophonist. He didn't know if he was crying because of the fact that Taehyung was leaving his soul in those screams of torment and despair, or because of his beautiful figure that was now getting blurry due to Kook's tears.

After two blinks that cleared his vision, he could see Tae's face properly and he didn't seem sad anymore. His body was leaning against a strong tree that supported his weight thanks to the roots beneath it. Those roots that now hold the tree that supports you, hug the land where I am sitting now, Taehyung, the boy thought as a soft wind caressed his hair after grazing the perfect features of the musician.

In the last moments of the song Kookie realized something....

Kick out the gloom
Kick out the blues
Tear out the pages with all the bad news

Turn everything red and the dream is complete
With the sound of your world
Going up in the fire

When everything is connected, when there's a certain unity between all the elements of the same world or of the same circumstance, things work out. Yes, he was not as strong as that flowering maple tree that now held Taehyung. 

In any case, he would be just a twig, but if he asked someone else for help, if he could join other stems, perhaps they could all become as strong as a log. If all the music students weren't been able to get justice, perhaps a larger group from different schools and different grades could create enough pressure to make them succeed.

"Taehyungie! I know what we can do to solve everything," Kookie almost barked, wiping his eyes as he held onto his own maple tree to stand up.

author's note: Hello everybody! I'm back to Houston and back to my routine so I'm not gonna be able to post as much as before. Please stay with me if you have the chance, I really love reading your comments and talking through DMs. 

Thanks! Sorry for not posting much. 

Gene.