XIX - Home

Three knocks on the door distracted Jungkook for a second before he continued looking at his cell phone calendar. He wondered what would be the best date to organize the mass protest, there wasn't much time before all the paperwork was arranged to send the citations. It would definitely have to be done in a week or so, the sooner the better.

A fourth hit reminded the black haired boy that he was alone at home so he went downstairs as fast as he could. When peering through the peephole, he found Jimin's face covered in tears and a pair of swollen eyes. Shit, thought the taller one before opening the door and feeling the strong embrace of his best friend.

"Our first fight! He got mad at me because I had a micro-fuck with someone!" Chim Chim stammered.

"What?! You did what?" Jungkook couldn't avoid judging the boy in front of him. He had been bruised the night before to defend Jimin's heart while he was having sex with other people?

"I didn't want to be the only one who could get hurt, Cookie. I couldn't risk him having lovers while I just stay there, thinking of his white hair, his nostalgic smile and...."

"Ssshhh... calm down," Jungkook understood everything. His friend's actions weren't due to his impulses, he was simply afraid of being used, of becoming a waste. He took Chim Chim to his room, both pairs of feet barely sliding across the marble floor.

Kookie's bed was covered on those thin brown sheets that Jimin knew well, so the little guy collapsed on them and hugged one of the fluffy pillows on his side. For Kook, his companion seemed tiny, so fragile that he could no longer keep the secret that was pressing on his chest, not after all this.

"Chim Chim I...." said the black-haired lad while slowly taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing!?" Jiminie's cheeks flushed and he buried his face in the cushion. It was no secret that they had always been attracted to each other, but they had tried to put that possibility aside to protect the relationship they now had and adored.

"Don't be an idiot. I had enough passion for today," Jungkook mentioned. "But there's something I have to show you."

"Enough passion for today? Tell me what you did! Was it with Tae?" The squeals could be heard from all the corners of that house. Not even the most acute depression was able to mitigate the love that Jimin had for gossip, especially for those of a spicy nature like this one.

Kook's smile couldn't grow more; he was excited by what he had experienced with Tae without even having sex. He wanted to tell everything to Jimin, all the dirtiest details and how daring he had been in the park with the saxophonist. He wanted to share that first happiness with his best friend but he couldn't, not when he was about to break his heart.

He finished taking off his shirt and pulled his pants down to his ankles, causing Chim Chim's eyes to become full moons. The boy held his breath catching a glimpse of Kookie's body, amorphous spots in purple, yellow, and green tones covering his skin.

"I punched Yoongi in the street yesterday... and I guess he punched me too." Jungkook couldn't believe that it had all happened just one night before. This had definitely been a long day and the boy wondered if the rest of his weeks would feel that same way: full of events and dramas.