Epilogue: The Glitter Queen

*11 months later in August 2014* (I have changed the dates to make it more easy for me to write, sorry if there is any confusion. It'll make it easier for me to write the sequel in present time as to future, because no one knows whats going on yet! Her parents/brothers died in May 2011. Harry and her met in May 2012. Engaged in September 2013. Zayn/Perrie wedding date June 12, 2014. I'm in the process of editing the dates in the whole story so yay)

I stand in front of the mirror smiling. Today is the day. The day every girl has ever dreamed of. My wedding. Lou and Tessa have both made me beautiful. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful I feel right now. Eleanor comes to stand by me wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me to her.

"It's been three years-almost four since we've been friends and I'm thankful for every single day." She smiles as tears begin to pool in her eyes.

"Stop!" I giggle when I feel tears beginning to form in my own eyes. "We'll cry."

"Oh you're you know you're going to cry." She laughs, lightly patting around her eyes to keep from messing up her makeup.

All of my bridesmaids are in the room with me and so is my aunt. Eleanor, Gemma, Perrie, Sophia, Brittani and Kristi. I smile at all of them. It's been such a crazy journey.

I haven't cut in almost two years. I finally found the right medication that keeps my mood swings at bay. I still have the occasional panic attack, but that's life. They only happen when I'm extremely stressed. Like going on a world tour with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce the Veil- (a/n:who's happy for them? Because I am), planning a wedding, planning another wedding, playing football, moving back and forth. It's been crazy in this past year alone.

But I couldn't be happier.

I can't believe I'm getting married today.

I'm standing backstage of the concert, freaking out. He's announcing our proposal tonight and I don't know when, how, or what he's going to do. He said it'd be a surprise. I'm so happy right now, I can barely stay still. Kristi, Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia are around me bouncing on their heels. Caleb, Kirk, Robby, and Warren are all here trying not to look as excited as they actually are. There's a couple of fans around back here looking at us like we're crazy.

They begin to sing Don't Forget Where You Belong. Which is my second favorite song they sing.

I turn my head to Eleanor, my eyes wide. "Is this it?" I whisper.

She shrugs, "he didn't tell anyone, not even the boys."

Harry begins to talk after the song.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" *the crowd roars*

"Good, good." He smiles looking to the side where I'm standing. I send him a little wave and he waves back.

"I have someone very special here with me tonight and I'm pretty sure every one of you know who she is." The boys all form around him, knowing where he's going with this.

"She's this amazing girl and I love her so much." He pauses for a second and puts his hand on his hip.

"Alright enough of the lovey dovey talk." He throws his hands in the air and walks over to Dan. "Let's sing Strong." He yells.

I pout, crossing my arms and the girls and boys about die of laughter. Harry looks to the back where we're standing and laughs, pulling his arms up as in a "I don't know" look.

I shake my head at him, laughing. The little piece of shit.

"Is he not going to do it?" Perrie huffs crossing her arms.