41. Two Days

A/N: So funny story. I'm pretty sure this shows how dumb I am but I thought i had posted this story earlier so I go to my living room to chill with my brother and my dad for a little bit waiting to receive comments which I normally get after a story is posted but they never came. So I'm getting a little sad because I thought that y'all didn't like the update or that y'all had stopped reading so I wait a little longer thinking y'all might be busy but i received no emails. I got frustrated and went to my room and pulled out my laptop to show that I had only saved it. I never published it. *face palm* anyways enjoy the update.

Also update for Don't Let Me Go should be up today. Got some things planned for that one :)

The weeks fly by and every day I feel stronger. I don't know if it's the pills or if it's actually me getting better. The weekly therapy sessions are going well and Harry and I talk every day. The world tour is going great! We're touring England right now but Harry is in the US now. Today is an off day and I'm tempted to fly out and meet Harry but we have a recording session early the next morning so I decide to drive out to see Anne and Gemma. Robin will be at work but hopefully I can see him before I leave tonight.

I pull up to their house and knock on the door. I didn't tell them I was coming and now I'm wishing I did because what if they're busy or not even home but my worries are interrupted when Gemma opens the door giving me a hug and pulling me into the house.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeezes me. "I've missed you! How are you?"

"I'm good!" I tell her muffled by her hair.

"Mum!" She yells and Anne comes from the kitchen and drops her towel.

"Hello darling!" She gives me a warm hug. "How've you been?" She pulls away looking sternly in my eyes like only a mother could.

"I've been better but I'm doing alright now." I tell her honestly. She nods giving me another hug.

"Come on I'll fix you some breakfast." Being as its still morning.

"Sounds great." I smile at her and Gemma comes up linking our arms.

"Any nieces or nephews?" She whispers in my ear and my face turns pale.

"Erm. No." I say slightly aware that I've started to say erm because of Harry instead of my normal umm.

She just giggles and pulls me to the table.

After we eat Gemma has to leave due to prior commitments but she'll be back tonight and I'm taking her on tour with me. She told me she's become a little obsessed with my band.

Anne and I walk into the living room and she sits beside me on the couch.

"Now tell me everything." She turns to me smiling.

And I begin to tell her my story from the very beginning though I know she knows because Harry once told her but I tell her anyways feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders. She comforts me when I start to cry as I tell her about my mother abusing me, about Ashley being there taking me to the hospital, my mother not caring about sending me to rehab saying it was just a phase, my oldest brother moving far away and never being heard from again, my brothers dying right after each other and my youngest brother and parents dying. I tell her about Harry bringing life to me and I tell her about my downfall in the last year and how Harry has helped me. She nods, rubs my arms, squeezes my hands as I tell her. She doesn't judge me when I tell her all about rehab things that I have never told anyone not even Harry. I feel like I can trust Anne. She makes me feel safe.