35. It's Only For You

*The Next Night*

This will be my first time actually attending a One Direction concert. The first time I came I stayed backstage viewing from the back and the second I stayed hidden before going onstage so now I'm sitting in seats so it's exciting. As a fan I didn't have any money because my Dad's fortune went to my mother which went to my oldest brother who I haven't heard from since I was 12. My mother made sure I didn't get any of my Dad's fortune but I didn't need it. I had saved money to go to college which I ended up getting a full ride playing soccer and then dropping out to be in a band. I think it worked out. Our second album is out and we're going on a world tour in March and also playiing in the Warped tour in the summer! It's crazy.

I'm standing in the seats on the side of the stage with Eleanor on my left and Gemma on my right. She decided to stay another night which was fine by me. Danielle and Areal are here, Perrie couldn't make it because she has her own concert.

I'm extremely excited to be actually seeing in person the concert instead of watching videos.

The lights dim and the crowd goes wild. I end up having to cover my ears because of the loudness. My concerts are nothing like this maybe because I don't have 30,000 screaming girls attending mine.

Gemma grabs my hand as the boys pop up on stage from underground. And I thought the screams before were loud. The boys do their introduction and they begin their first song.

Throughout the concert Harry looks our way sending me winks or blowing kisses. Zayn starts off Kiss You and Harry smirks and gives me and evil grin. I gulp not knowing what he's planning.

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

He starts skipping to my side of the stage looking dead in my eyes.

You can get, get anything that you want

He stops and grabs his dick and winks at me

Baby just shout it out, shout it out, Baby just shout it out, yeah

By now he's center stage still watching me as my cheeks grow red and Eleanor squeals beside me and Gemma is laughing her head off.

"I guess I'm glad I stayed at El and Louis house last night." Gemma whispers in my ear which causes me to hide my face in my hands. El rubs my back with her hand laughing.

"We didn't.. Uhh have sex.."

"I know." Gemma laughs. The boys are halfway through the chorus and I look up to see Harry at the platform in front of me eyes never leaving me.

Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah

Harry leans as far over at the platform as he can and reaches out to grab my hand pulling me to him. Eleanor and Gemma pick me up by my legs holding me in the air so I'm face to face with him.

And let me kiss you

He smirks and kisses me before running to the center again turning around and giving me a wink.

This boy will be the death of me.

Gemma and El set me down and they both wrap their arms around me.

During Rock Me Harry's eyes always finds their way to mine and always pointing at me making me blush as well. No matter how close I get to Harry he always makes me blush and feel butterflies deep in my stomach.

At this point it's time for the fans to raise their signs.

"Stay up all night and Rock Me"

"Marry Me Stagram?"