13. I Was A Styles Girl

This is it. Our first concert with Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil.

Tessa has me dressed in black leather skinny jeans with a chain on my hip, a black leather tank top, and black studded high heels. My long hair which is now a dark chocolate brown with purple streaks in it is fishtailed down my back. My make up is very punk, my eyes are super black making my green eyes pop, I have dark red lipstick which is the only color I have on beside the red hair tie. If she dresses me like this the rest of the tour I will be only happy punk girl.

When I'm finished being dressed I go outside to get some fresh air.

I lean against the wall outside the arena and pull out a cigarette to calm my nerves. I breathe in the nicotine and put my head against the wall.

"How long have you smoked?" I hear a Bradford accent.

"Hey Zayn. Umm since I was 15."

He nods and pulls out his own. "About the same for me." (A/N I don't know when he actually started so no one kill me)

"I haven't told Harry yet though."

"He wouldn't mind." Zayn laughs. "You could have an extra arm and a full beard and he wouldn't care."

I furrow my eyebrows "What do you mean by that?"

"He really likes and cares about you. From the moment we looked you guys up, he never stopped talking about you."

"Really?"

Zayn nods and takes a puff.

I inhale another puff. "I was a Styles girl." I laugh. "Although I loved all of y'all equally and couldn't decide which one I like the best but I always had a soft soft for Harry."

"Well that's good then." He laughs and I laugh back.

"I've never seen him this way about a girl before. Give him a chance. He's a great lad." He winks at me.

"I'm trying." I grin. Zayn is real easy to talk to.

He tells me a joke and I burst out into laughter clutching my sides almost dropping my cigarette.

I hear clicks and look around noticing that we've been caught by paparazzi.

"Crap. They also didn't know I smoked. Oh well it's bound to happen soon."

I look to Zayn and he smiles "They'll give you hell for it. But then again maybe not since you're in a punk band."

I laugh "Yeah. I guess."

"Come on" He says and we turn to go back inside.

I see one of them approaching us very quickly I might add.

"Christiana! Are you cheating on Harry with his band mate? How could you?!" He yells.

"Well that's not what I expected." I sigh.

Harry and I aren't even officially dating and if he'd ask I don't know what I'd say. I'm still getting used to being friends with people again. But I don't think about it anymore I just do it.

Zayn puts his hand on my back and leads me back into the arena putting out our cigarettes.

"Sorry." He whispers but noticing the worried look I etched on my face. "It's fine. Harry will understand." He gives me a hug which I tense at first but relax quickly. "Good luck tonight."

"Thanks Zayn." I smile as he leaves the room. I turn around to see Harry watching us.

"Hey Hazza." I smile and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hip. Harry and Caleb are the only people I'm comfortable hugging first at this moment. Maybe I'll get back to hugging everyone comfortably soon.