20. Don't Let Me Go

A/N HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Here's an update! 

Much love xx

Before walking to the bedroom I wash my heavy makeup off and brush my teeth changing into Harry's shirt and my spandex shorts.

I walk out to see Harry in pajama pants hung on his hips showing his v line and shirtless revealing his toned and tatted stomach.

"I really do love your tattoos." I say before realizing I spoke out loud.

He grins. "I see you've gotten more." He points to my skull tattoo on thigh.

"More than you know." I smirk at him climbing in bed with him.

We're lying in the middle of the bed facing each other arms draped across each other smiling.

"How come every time I let you out of my sight you find a drug lord?" He smirks at me.

"One of my many powers I guess." I let out a short laugh.

I can see the tiredness in his eyes due to the flight and the fight. I take my free hand and trace his tattoos on his chest lightly while he stares at me. I move to his face and trace over his newly busted lip and he scrunches his eyebrows.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"S'okay" he mumbles back.

"Go to sleep." I smile at him. He nods and pulls me to him tucking my head under his chin and my hand rests on his stomach. I fall asleep to the sound of Harry's heartbeat in my ear, smiling contently.

I'm awoken by my phone ringing. I carefully reach over and grab my phone silencing it and looking at the clock. 10 am.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Christiana are you okay?!" I hear Caleb yell.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm in my hotel room with Harry."

"You had me so worried. I knocked on your door after we left the club with you nowhere to be found. I heard about a fight and you wouldn't answer your phone or door."

"I'm fine. I took Harry back and cleaned his wounds and he was tired from traveling so we've been asleep."

"Wait. He got into the fight?"

"Yeah. I'll explain later. He's still asleep."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye Caleb." I hang up my phone and turning back to Harry to find him still asleep.

I quietly get out of bed and go to the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. When I return to the bedroom Harry is also dressed and sitting on the now made up bed.

"Hey." I say brightly.

"Hey." He smiles and I walk in-between his legs.

"Oh I have a surprise for you."

"Another one?" I laugh and move to sit on the bed while he goes to his bag.

He approaches me with a small box in his hand. "Close your eyes."

I obey and I feel him move my hair out of the way as he clasps what I assume is a necklace around my neck.

I open my eyes and I see an orange dinosaur resting on my chest.

"Harry!! This is perfect! I'll never take this necklace off. I love it!"

He smiles brightly and hugs me. "I knew you would."