40. Harry Is My Light

The next week with Harry is absolutely amazing. We flew back to London even visited his mom and step dad. I then went on tour with them traveling around Australia. But sadly today is my last night. I'm at the concert with Perrie. She finally had a break and we're watching the concert in the crowd. Andy, Liam's best friend, is here as well. He's freaking hilarious. Perrie has been here for a couple of days and it's been great having her here. While the boys are busy we normally would go out for coffee or shopping. Paparazzi have taken loads of pictures I've even saved a couple of the two of us putting one as her contact picture in my phone. Of course we've taken lots of selfies. Shopping with Perrie is more fun to me because we have similar styles. Eleanor and Danielle have a more girly look while Perrie and I have more of a punk look. Tonight I have my hair in a high ponytail with my punk make up one while Perrie has dark smokey eyes and her hair down. We also have chosen white skinny jeans and crop tops that say "I'm with the band" mine is blue while hers is pink.

We laugh at our boys attempting to dance around stage acting like little fools. Louis of course makes jokes about Zayn and Perrie and Harry and I. We had a little bit of a make out session last night while we thought everyone was asleep.

I've just slipped into my sleeping shorts and the shirt Harry wore today. I love wearing his dirty shirts in the most non weird way. They are covered with his intoxicating smell and it comforts me. I'm a little bit worried when I have to leave and continue my world tour. I'm a lot stronger than I was before rehab but I'm afraid I'll relapse. Harry is the only one who calms me and gives me a clear head. It also helps that I can kiss him or he'll kiss me randomly just because he can. Harry is my rock. I've had the weekly Skype call with my doctor and she even said I seem happier. So I guess that's good. I also know I can't fuck this tour up because we've worked hard to be where we are today.

Harry's fans have been supported of me after they found out the seriousness of the situation. Now there are some who haven't been so nice but over all they've been sweet. They even trended #We'reSorryChristiana and #StayStrongChristiana. My heart melted when I saw them and I cried into Harry shoulder after seeing it. I've received messages and letters saying that I've helped them into going into rehab and getting help which makes me want to stay strong and not slip into old patterns for my fans. I have to be the light in their darkness. Harry is my light and without him I don't know where I would be. I honestly think I wouldn't be here. Regardless of the band or Caleb I don't think I would've made it longer had I not found Harry. He gives me hope and if me staying strong and getting better gives one of my fans hope then I'll take it.

I leave the bathroom after doing a routine my doctor told me to do. I stand in front of the mirror and I point out my good features. If I think of a bad feature then I write it down and tear the paper up throwing it in the garbage almost like throwing out the insecurities and boosting self-confidence.

I walk quietly back where the bunks are and slipping into Harry's at the bottom middle. Harry doesn't scoot over though he just pulls me right on top of him automatically straddling him.

"Well hello." I say in a seductive voice feeling a bit more confident after my little routine.

"Hey, baby girl." Harry smiles picking up my left hand and kissing the infinity ring eyes never leaving mine.

I smile leaning down to kiss him and he gently grabs my head holding me there as he deepens the kiss. The other hand roams over my back before resting cheekily on my bum. I moan into the kiss as he squeezes my bum and bites my bottom lip. My hands make their way across his chest and up to his shoulders playing with the sleeves of his cut off shirt. I move my hips a little gently grinding against his crotch and I slip my hands into his hair bringing them to the nape of his neck where I know he likes to be held. I pull away from the kiss making my way to his neck as I continually to grind my hips against his attacking his neck with my lips making Harry moan a little too loud. I smirk against his skin and begin making my assault biting his sweet spot before peppering kissing over the spot and roughly sucking on it. Harry's hips begin to move against mine rubbing against me through the fabric of my shorts causing me to cry out but I muffle it by biting into his skin. Harry's hands make their way up my shirt caressing my sides nails slightly digging into my skin before he pulls away resting them on my hips creating a rhythm. Once I know I've left a huge love bite on Harry's neck I pull away blowing slightly on the area and giving his lips a sweet peck. Once I feel a pressure building in my stomach and Harry moans once more before our curtain is pulled open revealing Niall, Perrie, Zayn, and Louis outside laughing their heads off.