8. Stahp It!

A/N

Almost to 1,000 reads! wow! thanks y'all! I'm updating twice in the same day bc y'all are too good to me!!

I sit on the floor next to my door smiling like a goof ball before checking my messages. 3 new messages all from Caleb

9:50

You didn't leave on me did you?

12.30

Not answering your phone huh?

2:12

Hmm not at your house.. Out with a boyband member? Call me when you can.

I laugh as I read through the messages and send him

Left with Harry to this park and just got back. xx

I get up to put my phone on charge and walk to the bathroom. I flinch as I turn on the lights and sigh when I see my face in the mirror. I have black streaks down my cheeks. I begin my nightly routine: washing my face, brushing my teeth, flossing, putting on my night shirt, and then brushing my hair putting it in a bun. I hear my message ringtone and turn off the lights to see what Caleb said. I walk into the bedroom to see that it's not from Caleb.

From: Hazza<3

Goodnight beautiful xx

Smiling like an idiot I send back

Goodnight, Hazza xx

I curl up in my bed and wrap the covers around me. Today's been an interesting day. I thought it would be a bad day, being a year from the accident. But I had friends to make my day better. Tomorrow we're recording 'What Makes You Beautiful' and then rehearsing for our tour with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil in three weeks. I totally fangirled when I realized we would be touring with them. Their music really has helped me and I can't wait to meet them in a couple of days. I then wonder if One Direction will still be in town for our first concert. I yawn once more before finally falling asleep.

I wake up to four people sitting on my bed.

"What the crap?" I ask sleepily.

"Hi." Warren grins.

"What are y'all doing here?"

"We're recording.. duh." Robby says sarcastically.

"Oh." I reach for my phone "We were supposed to start that an hour ago."

"Yep" Caleb says popping the 'p' "Rough night?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh shut it and leave so I can get dressed."

I don't really change I just slide my black yoga pants under my nightshirt that covers my booty. It's my own house don't judge me.

I walk down to the studio after brushing my teeth and sit in one of the chairs in the recording room.

"Alright now that everyone is here,' Steven says looking at me. "We can start with instrumentals, first. You guys know the drill."

We nod and I grab Johnny and head to the booth. We do the instrumentals separate so we can get the fullness of each, just like vocals. Recording is my least favorite thing to do. It's so much pressure to get everything perfect and it's individually done so I can't feel the energy from the others. But we have all day so we take it easy.

After we finish recording all the instruments Steven plays the finished track back. We nod and he tweaks it a little and tells us to take a break. It's already been three hours since we've started. Kirk leaves to go pick up some lunch from Subway. I decide to lay in the middle of the floor with my arm covering my eyes. Not before long Kirk comes back with our food and we all sit on the floor eating.