70. You Drive Me Crazy

"Harry?" I ask, trying to not sound like I'm about to burst into laughter while I'm looking at my phone.

"Yeah?" He answers with his eyebrow raised.

"So..twitter.." I say nonchalantly locking my phone and look at him.

His face pales and he almost swerves off our lane. "I was hoping you wouldn't see that."

After he said that I, of course, burst into laughter. "Of course I would've seen it. Everyone is talking about it and tagging me in it as well."

"I didn't even know I favorited the tweet. You know how when you scroll you accidentally favorite things."

"Sure.. Blame it on your big hands." I laugh, teasing him.

"Please, can we stop talking about this." He groans, his eyes focusing on the road.

I laugh and lean over and kiss his cheek. "You better not be licking anything but me." I whisper in his ear and his cheeks grow red.

I laugh and lean back in my seat reaching for his hand and giving it a squeeze. He clears his throat and keeps his eyes on the road.

"Okay then." He mutters.

I smile and look out the window keeping my face hidden as blush is on my cheeks as well. I shouldn't have said that, it was too forward of me..and we haven't really done anything of that. I try to calm my shaking hands from over thinking things. Harry squeezes my hand looking at me out of the corner of his eye but I keep my gaze out the window trying to calm my anxiety. It's stupid for me even to be thinking like this. Perks of having an anxiety disorder.

After a couple minutes I reach to turn on music but not liking anything on the radio I hit the cd button and I hear my voice. "You have my album?" I softly say, shocked for the most part. I never thought he would buy my album much less have a cd in his car CD player.

"Well, yeah." He says like it the most obvious thing in the world. "Why wouldn't I have your album?" He looks over after he stopped at a stoplight.

"I don't know." I look down embarrassed for asking. I mean he is dating me so I guess it's normal.

"You drive me crazy." He leans in and kisses me slowly. He pulls away once the light turns green. "It never ceases to amaze me that you say such dirty things sometimes but yet you're completely innocent at the same time." He lightly laughs shaking his head "drives me wild."

"I'm one of a kind." I say once we pull up in his driveway.

"Too true." He says once he reached my door and helps me down. He holds my hand in his and we walk to the house.

"It's been a long night." I giggle stepping closer to his side resting my head against his shoulder and tighten my grip on his hand.

"Yes it has." He says sleepily as he unlocks the door with one hand. "I'm not really sleepy, just tired."

"We could watch a movie." I suggest, pulling his hand toward the living room.

"I got Lone Survivor." He suggests as we look at his small collection of DVDs. "That's the newest movie that I have, I think."

"I haven't seen it, have you?" I ask turning my face on his shoulder to look at him. He hasn't shaved in a couple of days and his hair hasn't been cut in months. He's gorgeous.

*Harry's POV*

Ever since we left the car her head has been on my shoulder and her hand is wrapped tightly in mine and the other has been in the crease of my elbow refusing to let go. I love her. I need her. She is as radiant as the sun. She's worked hard on getting in shape for football. Her hair is so long down her back. It's back to its natural color with one streak of blue underneath her hair. Her green eyes as bright as ever.