25. You're My Future

The limo arrives and we walk to it. Harry looks to me and I smile real big giving his hand a squeeze. All the boys and their girls pile in the limo before us so when it's our turn there's only one seat.

"Oh darn." He snaps his fingers. "Looks like there's only one seat left." He winks at me.

I giggle. "I have a feeling you planned this.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I have no clue what you're talking about."

I roll my eyes as he gets in and pats his lap for me to sit.

"Thank god for security guards." He whispers in my ear.

I laugh and he wraps his arms around me resting his hands on my thighs.

About 20 more minutes and we've arrived at the cinema showing the movie. Paul gets out first opening the door and Louis and El are first to get out. Following Harry and I get out of the limo and cameras are flashing. "I'm going to be blind." I mumble.

Harry laughs and takes my hand.

We walk over to one of the interviewers on the side.

"Hi! I'm Dave. Can I ask you two a question?"

Harry nods.

"Taylor has said that you broke her heart what do you have to say about that?"

Harry's eyes grow wide and he looks down. "I didn't break her heart." He mumbles.

I notice that he's uncomfortable so I take his hand again and pull him to the next interviewer.

"I'm Sam! It's nice to meet you. You two are my favorite couple." She smiles at us. I bump Harry’s hip with mine and he looks up and smiles at me.

"What's it like dating Harry Styles?"

"Much like dating anyone else I suppose. Just because he's famous doesn't change the way I feel about him." I grin and kiss Harrys cheek.

"Aww! Is it hard having a relationship in the spot light?"

"Yeah I think it's hard because even before we started dating we were thrown in the spot light but I don't regret it." I smile to her.

"I wish we would've had time to grow as a couple but things change." Harry shrugs. "I'm just glad she's by my side."

"I heard Taylor is here." Sam tells us.

"What?!" I snap.

Harry looks down and I roll my eyes.

"Good luck." Sam whispers to me.

I give her a warm smile before being pulled away from her over to a spot where the boys are taking pictures. I give Harry a kiss and walk to the girls and we take a girlfriend picture.

“Christiana over here!”

“Oh I forgot. I’m famous too.” I grumble to Perrie and she laughs.

“Just smile and look natural.” She winks before being called off.

“Y’all have it lucky” I wink to Danielle and Eleanor. Areal has already been called off being in a band with her sisters.

They walk off leaving me by myself posing.

“Over here!”

I turn to the voice giving them a sweet smile before turning my head to the person calling behind me, smiling at them also.

“You’re a natural.” I hear a deep husky voice from behind and an arm being wrapped around my waist.

“Over here!”
“Can we get a kiss?”
“Love birds over here!”