Chapter 40- Closure

*Jin's POV*

I woke up to screaming from the girls room. I quickly raced out the room and spotted Junior grab on to Dylan's ankles. "Get off the bed!" He hissed trying with all his might to pull her off the bed. He was now a senior in high school, standing at 6'3 anyone would think he turned to football or basketball as a sport, but he chose to be wrestling out of all sports. As a father I was a bit disappointed because I wanted him to be a football player, but I supported his likes. He grew up into my twin, I thought he looked more like Quinn but his facial structure changed and it was like looking in a mirror. His hair was as long as mine when I was his age, he chose to grow out his thick beard which he gets trimmed regularly. His uncle Jackson got him into weight lifting and my son looked like he was on steroids. I knew he would have the whole school scared of him. But watching him tug on his sister had my heart racing. He could break her into two if he tried hard enough.

"What are you doing?" I almost yelled out. Poor Zack was standing by looking nervous. "I'm scared"

I grabbed Juniors hands off Dylan's ankles and demanded an explanation. "She's going to make us late dad, class starts in thirty minutes and I have to go pick up my girlfriend"

Oh this sounded familiar

Who would have thought Junior and my best friends daughter; Zack would actually start dating.

I mean Nick and I joked around about it when they were kids, but our theory was proven right when Junior asked her on a date when they started high school. Before you know it, Nick and I will be brother in laws.

Dylan whipped her blankets off of her and stood up. "I can't go, everyone will make fun of me" she said showing us her appearance.

Since middle school anyone could tell the difference between Zack and Dylan.

Dylan was the bigger twin, and I hated seeing her so insecure. It was my karma coming back to bite me in the ass from how I treated Quinn. Now I have to see my daughter going through the same bullshit. Dylan was now 5'5, weighing only 330 pounds. I was helpless, and the only thing I could do was teach her how to fight.

But nothing was goin to help her depression. Especially since people love comparing the twins. Zack was the beautiful one and Dylan saw herself as the less desirable. It had both twins angry at one another.

"No one is going to mess with you. Trust me, you're my sister remember" Junior cheesed before trying to grab her arm "yeah but, you can't protect me forever-

"So what can I do?"

She showed him her belly "take this weight off of me"

Zack grabbed my arm and said "well I think you look beautiful. I wish I gained weight, but I'm a stick figure" she said before smiling "besides you look like mom when she was your age, and she was lucky enough to get dad"

"Gee that helps out a lot" Dylan said before walking to her bathroom and shutting the door. Zack frowned and I patted her head "you meant no harm, she appreciates it, she does"

She shrugged "It does not matter how perfect you are, you will always have something you're insecure about right? So just fuck what everyone thinks-

"Okay, don't get ahead of yourself" I said before staring at my son "remember, protect your sisters and-

"Yeah yeah, I know, I know, don't have to worry about that" he said. I gave him a pat on the back before encouraging both siblings to head downstairs. I waited for Dylan to come out the bathroom, once she did she gave me a curious look "what?"

"Nothing, you just look really beautiful"

She frowned "you're my dad. You're suppose to say that"