Chapter 32-The break up

*Jason's POV*

Blow my fucking brains out" Jin said now grabbing ahold to the gun; egging his brother on. "I want my brains splattering all over you. So give me that wish you stupid little cunt"

Matt shrugged "fine"

I honest to god thought they were just kidding. I even made myself comfortable on the chair next to them watching everything. I expected everyone to start laughing and tell me "you fell for it!" But it was not until Matt pulled the trigger that set me to my feet. Jin did not even flinch. Quinn was just wailing her eyes off telling the brothers to stop. When no sound came out the gun I breathed a sigh of relief just for a second. "Looks like I have one bullet in here, let's see how many times I can pull this trigger before it blow your brains out"

"Alright stop! That's fucking enough" I said more then angry with Matt. This was not him. "You were really going to kill me?" Jin asked now stepping back clearly looking hurt. Matt didn't even blink when he responded "yeah"

That's when Jin grabbed his neck and repeated the question "you were going to kill me?!"

I grabbed a broom involuntarily and watched my brothers grab each other's neck threatening each other. Jin attempted to lift him up but Matt was quicker, he slapped him with the gun before grabbing his legs; making Jin fall on his back. Matt slithered on him and went to punch him, but was met by a headbutt from Jin. Quinn just stood there. Open mouthed. It was like someone pressed paused on here because she didn't move a muscle. I marched over to my fighting brothers and started swatting them like flies with the broom. "Stop it you two! Stop"

The hits with the broom had no control over the men. So I threw it on the ground and got into the brawl; I suffered two punches to the face and one leg kick on the belly just to separate the two. I was beyond livid. I was now shielding Matt away from raging Jin. His whole face was red. "You really were going to kill me?"

"What are you DEAF! I said yes! I was going to kill you for fucking my wife! MY WIFE!" Matt blurted out. He wiped his sweaty forehead and stated that Quinn cheated and for that he wanted to end Jin's life. Just like that? I mean if I was married and my wife cheated I'd be upset as well. But I wouldn't kill my brother over it.

Jin turned to Quinn who was still standing there. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Quinn shrank down more and slowly shrugged "because of this....I'm really sorry-

"So who do you want to be with me?" Jin asked now turning his full body towards her. Her body tensed up and she couldn't control her words that were slipping out her mouth. Even I didn't know what she was saying but all I know was that she wasn't answering the question. She finally gave up and just shrugged "I love you both...and I-

Jin got closer to her "you honestly can't tell me who you want to be with?"

"Jin, can we talk in private? I don't want to-

"To what?"

She started shaking; her legs were wobbly and her hands were doing some sort of Harlem shake. She was having a panic attack so I had to tell Jin to stop. But he continued "you allowed him to put his hands on you? On my kids? And now you're telling me that you don't know who you want to be with?"

Matt put his hands on them? Was that why her face looked like that? Jesus Christ. I gave Matt a disapproving look even though he couldn't see it. He totally lost his mind! This was not him, he's generally really sweet. He would not hurt a fly. Literally! The last time he went crazy was when he lost his parents, but that's about it. So I was very stunned that he would actually hurt a woman that he calms he loves.