Chapter 17-The brotherly kiss

*Jackson's POV*

I did not see the whole scene but I had a quick glance of Jin grabbing my sisters arm aggressively. The only person that can lay hands on my sister is me. I already felt the fire burning into my soil watching it. Quinn soon yanked free from him and started walking back towards her little trailer. I could see the girl group was giggling at this as if it was funny. I marched over to them, and like I expected everyone got quiet. Cindy mouthed me not to make a scene.

After all, everyone in this bootcamp don't even know Quinn and I are siblings. So I hate to give them the wrong idea.

My eyes darted towards Sophia. She had that one smirk that I really wanted to wipe off. "You call yourself a soldier?" I whispered

Her smirk didn't disappear. She just shrugged "there are some people that are cut out for this. She's not."

I bit the inside of my mouth and tried to control my anger. "I honestly don't regret leaving you"

All the girls got quiet. "I don't know why you're defending her. You have a wife, why are you worried about another female?" She spit back; everyone can sense she was now angry. I shoved my finger deep in her chest, not caring if it was touching her boob "you will forever be a bully. Words can't describe how much I-

"Tell it to someone who cares" she said flicking my finger from her chest "and don't you dare touch me again. I'll make sure all three of you are kicked out of this camp. You hear me?" When I didn't say anything, she shoved me "Did you hear me-

I saw Cindy lunge for her and I quickly got between them. It's no question Cindy would knock out Sophia. But I didn't want any reason to be kicked out of bootcamp.

Still holding on to my frantic wife, I made sure to give Sophia a venomous look. "Bitch. You are a bitch."

She rolled her eyes and said "I know"

"Put me down Jackson! Put me down! Let me at her! Let me end her now!" Cindy screamed trying to squirm out of my tight grip. My concern wasn't Sophia right now, I had to make sure Quinn was okay. And I let my wife know this. We can worry about Sophia later. But right now, she wasn't important.

Still holding my wife, I made my way towards Jin. He was still at the same spot as I last saw him. But this time he was talking to his brother like nothing happened. He hurt my sister and dared to talk to his brother? I soon freed Cindy and marched up to Jin; I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to face me. "The hell is wrong with you huh? What's your problem? Why on earth do you think you can just yank my sis-

I stopped myself just in time. I paused before continuing "you have no right to yank Queen's arm like you own her alright?"

Jin face did not even change. He gave me a bored look like a statue and it had me boiling even more. Only he could get under my skin, he was doing a great job. His brother tried to step in to diffuse the situation but I told him to mind his business. He hesitated for a moment. "Jin just apologize. You're a soldier, own up to your mistake" Matt begged trying to reach out for his brother but failed multiple times.

Jin finally let out a short breath, cleared his throat and whispered "if you touch me again, I'll kill you"

I suddenly let him go actually shocked he would have the balls to say this to me. I balled my fists and challenged him "come do it. Kill me just like you killed my sister"

That's when he showed the signs of hurt I wanted him to feel. Anger spread on his face and he also balled his fists.

I witnessed Cindy grabbing a stick just in case a fight did break out while Matt struggled to get in between us. "She's weak. Get over it. She will never be a soldier, she is not right for this camp" Jin started.