Chapter 22-bye

"No, I don't want to leave" Dream whines grabbing on to my towel. I scolded her to stop, but her cries got louder as she sank on the ground throwing a tantrum. Jin's pointer finger lowered and his face suddenly turned soft. He picked up Dream off the ground and she immediately stopped crying; clinging her tiny arms around his neck for protection from me. I was livid at this point. "Put my daughter down" I demanded.

He didn't say anything.

I walked over and snatched Dream from him. Again she started wailing. "I'm so done with you Jin. I'm so done!" I said losing control of my voice. I didn't want to cry in front of him but I couldn't help it. Tears just started spilling and it didn't help the fact that my daughter was now hitting me. I roughly placed her on the floor and whispered "Dream, throw another tantrum and a belt will be waiting for you." I warned. She tightened her face; placing her hands over her mouth to stop the cries. It came out all muffled.

"Now be a big girl and start walking" I hissed looking at the door. She didn't move. She just kept looking back at Jin. I couldn't make out his face, it's like he wanted to say something but just kept his mouth zipped shut. "I don't want to leave" Dream sniffed "please, I don't want to leave...without daddy"

"He's not your dad" I said grabbing on to her arm, forcing her to start walking. "He is, he is my dad" she said trying to get loose.

"Queen..."Jin started.

"I don't want to hear it okay! You've said a lot today..."

"So what? You're going to quit? You're going to quit this camp? You know I can't stand-

"Quitters I know! You can't stand quitters! I know! And I don't care" I said lifting my crying daughter once again. I started walking out the door praying to god my towel doesn't slip down. "You lied to me! You're a liar! You said he was my dad!" Dream cried

I placed her on the ground to tightened the towel around me. "Dream stop crying!"

She fell to her knees and sank her head down "You promised..."

"He's not your dad. Alright. It will be alright..."

She wiped her eyes and got up. Crossing her arms attempting to start another tantrum, so I quickly grabbed her again. I needed to get out of this place as fast as possible. I never realized how heavy Dream was until now. She has incredible strength when she was upset. I was getting really desperate on leaving.

"Does he hate me?" Dream suddenly asked finally calming down.

"Who?"

"Daddy, does he hate me?"

"No, he doesn't hate you. No one can hate you"

She fell silent and allowed me to carry her without any struggle

I stopped as soon as she started whimpering again. Her whole face was red as a tomato to the point I had to make sure she wasn't catching a fever. "So why doesn't he want me?" She sniffed

My heart broke into a million pieces. The last thing I wanted to do was cry myself. So I bit my tongue so hard I tasted blood. "He doesn't hate you..."

She poked out her lower lip and her eyes got moist again. "Yes he does" she said placing her head on my chest letting out small cries of sadness.

I looked around to help me get my mind off this. Everyone was jogging. I hurried back in my trailer so I didn't have to face Cindy or Jackson. I don't want Cindy to tell me "I told you so" or Jackson to threaten to beat up Jin again. I wanted to leave in peace.

Once I got in the trailers, I found Roxy on her bed reading a magazine. Once she saw me she placed the magazine on the floor and asked "are you alright?"

Seducing My Bully (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें